The teachers are human

#1 von ylq , 26.11.2019 09:30

The teachers are human engineers. They have trained a group of outstanding talents. Under their care, we grow up healthily. Among the many teachers, what impressed me the most is my elementary school math teacher, Teacher Wang. Mr. Wang is thinner, has a black hair, and has a pair of watery eyes on her round face, as if she can see through every student. She cares about us as much as she treats her own children. In class, she didn't face other teachers, but smiled at us. Every time I see Teacher Wang, I will smile. I remember once, I was sick, my father happened to be outside Newport Cigarettes, my mother had to go to work, so I went to school to take time off. Teacher Wang found that I didn't come to school one day. I felt very strange and went to my house. Teacher Wang came to my house and saw that I was ill. I said to you anxiously, "Child, you are sick. Do you want the teacher to take you to the hospital?" My teacher said, "No, I have to rest for a few days." Wang The teacher said, "How do you feel now?" I said: "I feel a little tired and want to sleep for a while Online Cigarettes." Teacher Wang worried: "Well, you stay at home and rest, I am gone." The next day, the teacher led me to see me again. The teacher saw me studying, put things aside and said to me, "Child, you have to rest now, wait for you to get sick, I am And the classmates will help you make up the class." My illness is getting better every day. When I first returned to school, I had to take the mid-term exam. Since I didn��t come to class for several days, I only took more than 60 points. Teacher Wang comforted me: ��Children, this time I didn��t test you, I��m not classmate you, my classmates. I will help you fill in the dropped lessons." With the help of my teachers and classmates, I scored high on the final exam. The teacher wrote in my growth manual: Don't lose confidence because of a failure, and people must be strong. A failure does not mean your future. Now I went to junior high school and left Teacher Wang Cigarettes Online, but I want to say to Teacher Wang: "Thank you, Teacher Wang,"
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online

ylq  
ylq

Where to buy Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Black ?
The language of nature is

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz