The language of nature is

#1 von ylq , 26.11.2019 09:30

The language of nature is always silent, just waiting for you to discover. When a flower blooms, they are always quiet, you listen, they are laughing! I always dare not bother when they open. I remember a jasmine flower on my balcony. They always stayed quietly on one side. We didn't bother to disturb the pure and quiet appearance of it, but it hasn't opened flowers since coming to my house, but that morning. I was surprised to find out its changes. I got up early in the morning, I stood on the balcony, looking into the distance, but looking back, the original green jasmine was faintly showing some white spots, and staring at me like a star, saying good morning to me, I almost I cried out in surprise, but I finally resisted. I dare not disturb this holy and beautiful moment. I kneel down and wait quietly for the moment when it blooms completely. Gradually Carton Of Cigarettes, it was just some green balls. Now they are all embellished with white, just like the children revealing the white big incisors, and the small ones are not close together. I even stopped breathing, for fear that even the beating of the heart would destroy this wonderful moment, and I dare not disturb its opening. After a while, they smiled happier, white gradually increased, green gradually decreased, and now the jasmine is like a woman's dress or white and green, it is quite fashionable! If you feel it, you will hear it big. The sound of nature, everything is so beautiful, don't bother it, you will destroy the tranquility and beauty of all this. Finally, the jasmine flower is completely blooming Marlboro Cigarettes, and I am as jasmine tacitly revealing a big smile, the bright smiles are crowded with each other. It seems that the smile of who is more brilliant is more brilliant Marlboro Red. Don't bother it and let them fight for it! Maybe this is the language of nature! At this time, the sun father also showed a bright smile and slowly walked out of the horizon. Bring warmth to all things, don't disturb their beauty, just immerse yourself in this beautiful and enjoy it, feel it dare not bother, don't bother, they just quietly. The language of nature is so beautiful and pure, I believe you don't dare, don't want to bother!
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

NewportCigarettes

ylq  
ylq

The teachers are human
Fatrolf Sunday Sketches: Homer Bailey Becomes a Baptism of Fireplace Variation

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz