CLEVELAND -- The New York Yankees got a major boost from their young pitchers Monday night. [url=http://www.scarpenmdscontate.it

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 30.09.2019 07:43

CLEVELAND -- The New York Yankees got a major boost from their young pitchers Monday night. Nmd Uomo Ingrosso . Shane Greene allowed two runs in six innings for his first major league win, All-Star Dellin Betances earned his first career save and the Yankees beat the Cleveland Indians 5-3. Greene (1-0) didnt allow a hit until Nick Swishers two-out homer in the fifth. The 25-year-old right-hander was called up from Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre after scheduled starter Vidal Nuno was traded to Arizona for right-hander Brandon McCarthy on Sunday. "Its a dream come true," Greene said. "Theres no question about that." Betances pitched the final two innings, giving closer David Robertson a rest day. "Its pretty cool," Betances said. "I was just trying to go out there and keep it the same and make pitches." "Some really good stuff out of some young pitchers," Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. "Weve gotten a lot of help from our guys in the minor leagues." Brett Gardner, Brian McCann and Ichiro Suzuki had three hits apiece for New York, which has won four of five on its 11-game road trip. Justin Masterson (4-6) continued to pitch poorly and was pulled without retiring a batter in the third. Clevelands opening-day starter allowed five runs and six hits in two-plus innings. He walked three, hit a batter and rarely topped 90 mph in his 54 pitches, throwing only 24 strikes. A 15th-round selection by New York in 2009, Greene allowed four hits, struck out two and didnt walk a batter. His only big league appearance prior to Monday came in relief against Boston on April 24 when he pitched one-third of an inning and allowed three unearned runs. Greene walked three of four hitters, all of whom scored, and threw eight of 23 pitches for strikes. "Weve said all along this kid has a lot of talent," Girardi said. "He did a lot of good things." Its unclear if Greene will get another start. "Thats obviously going to be a topic of discussion," Girardi said. "We havent made any decisions moving forward. Well figure it out here pretty quick." Asked if he thinks he deserves to in the rotation, Greene smiled and said, "Thats not up to me." Derek Jeter, playing in his final regular-season series in Cleveland, was 1 for 4 and drew a bases-loaded walk in the second. Yan Gomes hit a leadoff homer in the eighth. New York scored three times in the second when Masterson allowed four hits, walked two and hit a batter. Brian Roberts had an RBI double, Brett Gardner drove in a run with a single and Jeter was hit by a pitch with the bases loaded. Ichiro Suzukis infield hit and Francisco Cervellis fielders choice added two runs in the third. Mastersons struggles have become a growing concern for the Indians. Over his last five starts, the right-hander has allowed 19 runs, 27 hits and 17 walks in 18 innings. Masterson has pitched more than four innings once in that stretch. Masterson was given extra time off because of a sore knee after lasting four innings against Arizona on June 24, but that didnt help. He didnt retire a batter in the fourth inning against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Tuesday and a stint on the disabled list is a possibility. Asked about Mastersons knee Francona said, "Its hard to ask somebody when theyre pitching. I think we need to sit and visit with Masty. The middle of a games not the time to do that." "Well talk about it, I guess," Masterson said. "If that were brought up I guess that would be something to talk about to work through." Masterson is a free agent after the season. The two sides talked about a contract extension in spring training, but didnt reach an agreement. NOTES: Yankees OF Carlos Beltran didnt play because of swelling behind his right knee. He said following the game that he might return to the lineup Tuesday. ... Indians OF Michael Bourn will miss three to four weeks with a strained left hamstring. .... McCarthy will make his first start for the Yankees on Wednesday. ... Cleveland acquired OF Chris Dickesron from Pittsburgh for cash or a player to be named. He started in left field and had a sixth-inning single. ... The Indians honoured their former television/radio announcer Mike Hegan, who died in December, in a pregame ceremony. Hegan, a native of Cleveland, began his major league career with the Yankees in 1964. ... All-Star RHP Masahiro Tanaka (12-3) faces Indians RHP Trevor Bauer (2-4) on Tuesday. Scarpe Stan Smith Ingrosso . The Ravens werent about to let it happen again. Carleton picked up its fourth straight national mens basketball title, and 10th in the last 12 years, with a 79-67 victory over its crosstown rival on Sunday. Scarpe Yeezy 350 v2 . -- Omar Infante walked past the visiting clubhouse at Kauffman Stadium, where he dressed so many times as a member of the Detroit Tigers, and slipped on a crisp, new Kansas City Royals jersey. http://www.scarpenmdscontate.it/scarpe-yeezy-350-outlet.html . Hicham Khalouas late goal improved Almerias chances of avoiding relegation in a match dominated by contentious calls, including three penalties. One day after Barcelonas 4-3 win at Real Madrid featured three penalties, referees again dominated a wide-open game that saw Almeria ultimately move out of the relegation zone and one point ahead of Getafe which took its place. LOS ANGELES -- Michael Cammalleri has done his best to keep his Calgary Flames teammates going in the right direction despite a youthful roster and a host of injuries. Saturday night, he was in the right spot at just the right time. Cammalleri scored his 10th goal of the season with 23 seconds remaining, and the Flames pulled out a 2-1 victory over the Los Angeles Kings. Eight of Calgarys nine wins have been by one goal, including shootout victories over Winnipeg and Florida. "The wins havent been as frequent for us as we would have liked, for sure," said Cammalleri, the first Calgary player to reach double digits in goals. "We have a lot of respect for a good opponent across the hall, knowing that theyre comfortable knowing how to win those types of games. Were still learning how, so this feels good. It was a special weekend for us because we had our dads here with us." Cammalleri beat Ben Scrivens with a short backhander from the edge of the crease after getting the puck from Mikael Backlund. The veteran centre spent his first five NHL seasons with Los Angeles. "Cammalleri is a killer. Every game that he plays is like a home game for him," Kings coach Darryl Sutter said. Blair Jones had a short-handed goal during a 5-minute penalty kill in the second period for Calgary. Karri Ramo made five of his 21 saves during the Kings long power play, helping the Flames end the Kings club-record streak of 11 consecutive games in which they gained at least one point in the standings. Ramo was 4 1/2 minutes away from his first NHL shutout when Justin Williams tied it with his 200th regular-season goal. He played a carom off the right boards in the neutral zone after a clearing pass by defenceman Jake Muzzin, then carried the puck into the Flames zone and took a 40-foot wrist shot that glanced off defenceman Shane OBriens stick and over Ramos right shoulder. "Sometimes when a team ties it up late in the game like that and you counter with quick momentum, it almost catches them by surprise because they expect the momentum to come their way," Cammalleri said. "We tried to keep aggressive and stay after it and keep making plays, and Backs made a good play to find me in front of the net." Calgary defenceman Ladislav Smid received a boarding major and automattic game misconduct at 14:26 of the second period for shoving Dwight King face-first into the glass deep in the Calgary zone as the Kings forward tried to beat Cammalleri to a loose puck. Nmd Human Race Italia. King went to the bench with a cut near his right eye, and his teammates suddenly had their 5-minute power play. But it backfired on the Kings, as the Flames responded with their fifth short-handed goal of the season. "The funny thing is, when they got that five-minute major, we went to the bench and said: Hey, boys, were going to come out of this one-nothing." Cammalleri said. "You get that feeling sometimes, because sometimes a team gets a five-minute power play and gets a little lackadaisical." Calgary defenceman TJ Brodie tried to slap the puck out of his zone and partially fanned on it, but it had enough momentum to slide into the Kings end and Scrivens fell down chasing it to his left. Paul Byron took possession behind the net and passed it out to Jones as he was knocked down from behind by defenceman Drew Doughty. "I spent a lot of time playing the penalty kill down in Abbottsford (of the AHL). So once I got on the ice, I had to seize the opportunity," Byron said. "I just jumped on the ice for a change and saw that he slipped, so I put pressure on them and saw Jones out of the corner of my eye. I slipped it to him and he put it in the back of the net." Scrivens, who stopped 18 shots, was 5-0-3 with a 1.34 goals-against average and two shutouts in his previous eight starts. But the disappointment of that goal stung him. "Stuff happens. It is a game on ice," Scrivens said. "I was trying to get out there, play the puck and help the defencemen out. That was my plan, but I had an unfortunate break catching an edge and they were fortunate enough to capitalize on it." NOTES: Anze Kopitar also got an assist on Williams goal -- his 500th NHL point. ... Los Angeles is 0 for 18 on the power play over its past five games. ... The Flames, who scored three power-play goals against the Kings in a 3-2 win at Los Angeles on Oct. 21, are just 4 for 50 in 18 games since then. ... The Kings penalty-killing unit has stopped 41 of the past 44 power plays. ... The Flames were 4-8-2 in November, and this was their only victory in regulation. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

CALGARY -- Weeks of frustration on home ice finally came to a merciful end Wednesday night for the Calgary Flames. [url=https://
WASHINGTON -- Cameron Maybin didnt need to slide to make it safely into second base. [url=http://www.vapormaxgreece.com/]nike ai

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz