off Moustakas and end the inning

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 24.03.2020 08:54

DENVER -- Brandon Barnes entered the game late as a defensive replacement. Colorado Avalanche Store . He had plenty of time, as it turned out, to make the difference. Barnes hit a winning triple off the centre-field wall in the 10th inning and the Colorado Rockies snapped an eight-game losing streak, beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 5-4 Saturday. "I didnt think I got it as good as I did, but I stayed through it enough to get it out there," said Barnes, who entered in the eighth inning. "I was ecstatic and I was happy for the team. We broke through that little rut we were in and hopefully this picks us up and gets us going." The defeat capped a tough day for the Dodgers, who saw outfielder Yasiel Puig and second baseman Dee Gordon leave early because of injuries. Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said hes hopeful that neither Gordon nor Puig will miss much time. "I couldnt answer that right now," Mattingly said. "The fact that theres no further tests scheduled at this point leads me to believe, at least hopefully, that these are day-to-day issues and not long-term issues." Gordon left in the fourth inning because of discomfort in his right hip. He was optimistic that he wouldnt be out long after receiving treatment. "It feels way better now after doing some stuff for it," Gordon said. Puig was out with a strained right hip flexor. He walked in the fifth, slid hard into second on a double-play grounder and didnt take the field in the bottom half. "I was trying to break up the double play, and I felt a little something that was stretching my leg," Puig said through a translator. "The medical staff wanted me to come out to get some treatment and hopefully its not that big of an issue." Chris Perez (0-3) allowed a one-out single to Justin Morneau in the 10th. He fanned Michael McKenry before Barnes hit a deep drive to end it. Franklin Morales (4-4) pitched 1 1-3 scoreless innings. "I made my pitches, got the ball where it was supposed to go and got the hitters out," Morales said. "Well take this. We had a bad stretch, lost eight in a row, and however it happened, well take this." The Dodgers fell to 3-8 in extra innings this season while the Rockies improved to 3-3. Trailing 3-0, the Dodgers scored four times in the seventh and chased Jhoulys Chacin. Matt Kemp drew a leadoff walk, Andre Ethier singled and Justin Turner hit an RBI single. Nick Masset relieved and Tim Federowicz drove his first offering over the left-field wall for his first homer since Sept. 18 at Arizona. Colorado made it 4-all in its half on a two-out, RBI single by Corey Dickerson off Dodgers starter Zack Greinke. The Rockies went up 3-0 in the fifth. McKenry, Ryan Wheeler and Josh Rutledge singled in succession off Greinke for a run. Wheeler was tagged out in a rundown between third and home on Chacins grounder, but Rutledge reached third on the play and scored on Charlie Blackmons two-out single to right. McKenry, a late addition to the lineup after catcher Wilin Rosario was scratched because of illness, singled in the second to drive in Troy Tulowitzki. NOTES: With the score tied, Kemp hit a leadoff triple in the eighth but was left stranded when the Dodgers followed with three straight groundouts. ... The Rockies Michael Cuddyer missed a second game and remains day to day because of a sore left shoulder. ... Rockies RHP Christian Bergman is set to make his major league debut Monday. Hell be called up from Triple-A Colorado Springs to start against Atlanta in place of injured Jordan Lyles (broken left hand). ... Barnes also had a walkoff hit while with Houston against Colorado on May 27, 2013, a ground rule double off Wilton Lopez. ... Dodgers pitcher Chad Billingsley, coming back from Tommy John surgery in April 2013, is slated to resume a rehab assignment at Rancho Cucamonga this weekend. ... Dodgers LHP Clayton Kershaw (4-2) will face LHP Jorge De La Rosa (6-4) in the series finale Sunday. Avalanche Jerseys China . Pearce had a career-high four hits and drove in two runs, and Wei-Yin Chen shut down Texas again as the Orioles completed a four-game sweep of the Rangers with a 5-2 victory on Thursday night. Avalanche Jerseys 2021 .Y. - The New York Rangers have reached a one-year contract extension with goalie Cam Talbot, keeping Henrik Lundqvists backup away from unrestricted free agency. https://www.cheapavalanche.com/ . A night later, he was back to help lead a rout of the Detroit Pistons. John Wall had 20 points and 11 assists, and Beal scored 10 of his 15 points during the second quarter as Washington pulled away for a 106-82 victory on Saturday. SEATTLE -- Needing wins in Seattle to keep their slim playoff hopes alive, the Kansas City Royals offence went into a slump. Hisashi Iwakuma pitched eight scoreless innings in Seattles 6-0 win against Kansas City on Wednesday, eliminating the Royals from the playoff hunt. It was the second straight night the Mariners shut out Kansas City as the teams ahead of the Royals in the wild-card race -- Tampa Bay, Cleveland and Texas -- won. The Royals havent scored since the 12th inning of Mondays 6-5 win. "Back-to-back shutouts, youre not going to win any games scoring zero runs," Alex Gordon said. "Its kind of a tough way to go out." Mariners catcher Mike Zunino homered twice, Michael Saunders also homered and Kyle Seager hit a two-run double for Seattle, which has won three of four. Zunino and Saunders hit back-to-back homers with two outs in the eighth inning, the 14th time this season Mariners have hit consecutive home runs. The Royals entered Wednesday four games behind Cleveland for the second wild-card berth with five games to play and needed a victory. Iwakuma made sure they didnt get one. "We put ourselves in the situation to maybe find a way to sneak in, but we just came up a little short," Gordon said. "Its unfortunate, but weve got four more games and were going to try to finish the season strong." Iwakuma (14-6) finished his season without allowing a run in three straight starts, a streak of 23 scoreless innings. Against the Royals, he gave up four hits and never allowed more than one base runner in an inning. He didnt walk anyone until the eighth. He had nine strikeouts, the 13th time in 33 starts he struck out at least seven. "He handcuffed us, we couldnt do anything," Royals manager Ned Yost said. Iwakumas 2.66 ERA is third-best in the American League, and he finishes the season 4-0 in his final eight starts. "It sort of caps off the year he had," Zunino said. "He just keeps getting stronger. Every start is getting better and better." Ervin Santana (9-10) matched Iwakuma and kept the Mariners scoreless for the first four innings before Seattle broke through. Santana went six innings, allowing four runs and five hits with two strikeouts and four walks. Zunino broke the scoreless tie leading off the fifth inning, taking Santanas first pitch deep to left field. The blast sparked more scoring for the Mariners. With one out, Brad Miller doubled and Nick Franklin walked. Stitched Avalanche Jerseys. . With Seager at the plate, Santanas pickoff attempt to second ended up in centre field, putting runners on second and third. Seager then laced a double down the right field line to give Seattle a 3-0 lead. The Mariners added a run in the seventh. Dustin Ackley led off the inning with a double, and Yost walked out to the mound to signal Santanas night was done. "I just told him, You know Erv, you had a great year. Real proud of you. That was it," Yost said. Miller pushed a bunt up the first base line and reliever Will Smiths throw to first baseman Eric Hosmer was wide, allowing Ackley to score. The Royals best offensive chance came in the fifth, when Mike Moustakas doubled with one out and took off running when Jarrod Dyson hit a line drive which looked as if it might reach the outfield. Instead, Miller at shortstop timed his jump and snared the ball, then jogged to second to double off Moustakas and end the inning. The Royals, who were six games below .500 at the All-Star break, head to Chicago to finish up the season with a four-game series against the White Sox. Even without a shot at the playoffs, Kansas City (83-75) is assured of its first winning season in a decade, and one more win will give them their best record since they finished 84-78 in 1993. "Weve had a real good second half," Billy Butler said. "We have one more series and we get to build on this for next year. We had a good run, and the guys in here played hard." Yost said hell have a chance to give some young players an opportunity over the final four games, but doesnt expect any letdown despite no longer having a shot at the post-season. "I think weve made a lot of progress as an organization," Yost said. "It was a giant step forward for us, and it was a step we definitely needed to take this year." NOTES: Seattle manager Eric Wedge said before the game he feels like hes "hanging out there" with little clarity regarding his future with the organization. Wedges contract -- originally a three-year deal -- expires after the season and Wedge indicated hes been given no word about whether hell return for a fourth year. ... Seattle has hit 183 home runs this year, tied with Toronto for second-fewest in the major leagues. ... The last time Kansas City was shut out in back-to-back games was May 22-23, 2009, at St. Louis. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

554723-101 Air Jordan 1 Low GS Pink
ST. [url=http://www.49ersofficialfanshop.com/nick-mullens-jersey-sales.html] Nick Mullens Super Bowl Jersey[/url] . LOUIS - Befo

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz