ocust flowers and stored the

#1 von ylq , 11.01.2020 03:19

I like April in Shawan. When the locust flowers are in bloom, the whole town is shrouded in the fragrance of locust flowers. The apricot flower fell, and the pear flower fell, except that the locust flower bloomed among the mountains and rivers of the town. Looking from a distance, the small Buddha in the town was deeply buried by a heavy snow. The snow has a strong aroma, which reminds me of the "fragrant snow sea"-this poetic name. It was neither hot nor cold. At this time, the cabbage and Rob that were planted by the mother just gave birth to green shoots Marlboro Cigarettes. The children have put on spring clothes, and they can rest assured that the river is warmer to catch fish and swim. My home is at the foot of the mountain Cigarettes For Sale. On the slope behind the house is a large locust forest. When I was very young, I used her as my own paradise. In the spring, the locust flower bloomed. Several partners took dry food and quietly dived into the woods. The dense shade completely covered us. I like to lie on an overhanging trunk and look at it Blue sky, singing. The trunk is like his father's open arms, safe and comfortable. Sometimes we hide and seek in the woods, we must have eagle eyes and wild cat-like alertness to hide and seek in the woods. I usually choose to hide in a leafy tree. When the partners couldn't find me, I was in a hurry. I had to make a sound deliberately to make them excitedly surround the big tree and shake it. After coming down from the tree, all the flowers in the arms and arms were just blooming. In a snoring sound, a fragrance filled. I have been playing in the woods for a long time, and my grandma will stand in the middle of the wheat field and call me, Grandma is always happy, her voice is still so loud, just like she was shouting a group of sheep. I closed my mouth tightly and secretly enjoyed myself. When grandma shouts tired, I will "oh" respond that the blooming locust flower is our food. Wash the locust flower in clean water and chew it slowly, it is really fragrant and tender. When it's hot, we put the locust flower in a bottle, fill it with stream water, and put in a few sweeteners. Plugging a straw into the bottle is our great drink. At this time, the mother also showed amazing creativity. After she washed the sophora flowers I picked, she steamed out a pot of Huang Chengcheng and fragranced corn noodles from the corn noodles. The cornmeal buns that I hate most often become the capital I show off in front of my friends. Livestock also had abundant food at this time. When the locust flowers are in bloom every year, the first thing I do after school is to pick acacia flowers from the forest. I took a long bamboo pole, and separated one end of the bamboo pole into a small piece Carton Of Cigarettes, and it became a "Ya" -shaped tool. After seeing the leafy branches of the flowers, they were stuck with the clips, and with a slight twist, the flowers fell down leisurely. In order to store more food for livestock before the end of the flowering season, the mother dried the picked locust flowers and stored them in sacks. After the locust flowers bloomed, the animals could still eat the aromatic food. After the mountains were closed, the locust trees were harvested. It's time to protect. This extremely tenacious tree breeds quickly. Every April, flowers bloom more vigorously and the aroma is stronger in the town.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes

ylq  
ylq

out a landscape on this rugg
City in the Western

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz