Joe Maddon will hav

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 27.12.2019 09:59

QUEBEC -- Eugenie Bouchard gave Canada a 2-0 lead over Slovakia on Saturday in the Fed Cup World Group playoff tie at Laval University. Coyotes Jerseys 2020 . It took world No. 18 Bouchard two hours seven minutes to beat No. 137 Kristina Kucova in three sets 7-6 (0), 2-6, 6-1. "I didnt play well today. I am proud the way I fought through it" said Bouchard after the match. The Montreal native started very slowly, not being able to find her rhythm, committing unforced errors and double faulting on important points. "Lack of consistency was a big issue for me today" she added. Down 0-3 in the opening set, Bouchard started winning some key rallies, and after tying the set 6-6 she won seven points in a row in the tiebreaker to take the first set 7-6. But Kucova, who never finished a season being ranked inside the WTAs Top 100, played with even more determination. Hitting winners off both sides with her two-handed groundstrokes she won the second set quickly and decisively. "I know I can play well against top players," said Kucova. "This year Ive already play 3 set matches against Flavia (Pennetta) and Alize (Cornet). Ive lost, but I know I can play at their level." Bouchard then centred herself and cruised to a 6-1 win in the final set. Earlier, Aleksandra Wozniak earned a 4-6, 7-5, 7-5 win over Jana Cepelova in the first match of the tie. The Blainville, Que., native trailed 2-5 in the second set before she began playing more confidently off the ground, moving her opponent around the court and forcing errors from the young Slovak. "It was a difficult match," said Wozniak. "Weve never played before so I was focusing on reading her game, and this is why I was missing so much in the beginning of the match" Cepelova, ranked almost 100 spots higher than Wozniak, twice served for the match in the second and third sets but couldnt finish off the win. "I wanted to win this match so much! Ive been here for 12 days waiting for today," said Wozniak. "It was so close, and I thought Ive already won this match" Canada can secure a spot in the World Group I for 2015 in the first reverse singles match, when Bouchard plays Cepelova. The Canadians only need to win one match on Sunday to beat Slovakia for a place in the elite World Group. "But I have to play much better than today. Have to find my consistency before tomorrows match " said Bouchard. After the first match between Bouchard and Cepelova, Wozniak will face Kucova, and in doubles competition Torontos Sharon Fichman and Ottawas Gabriela Dabrowski will play Janette Husarova and Cepelova. Custom Arizona Coyotes Jerseys . A criminal complaint filed in Hennepin County District Court said his girlfriend told police they got into the argument early Thursday at his suburban Minneapolis home. Arizona Coyotes Gear .Lets go back to the Avs, who have become one of the funnest teams to watch in this years playoffs. https://www.cheapcoyotes.com/ . The Canadian tennis players first full season on the WTA Tour was a strong one. She has risen to No. 32 in the world rankings and will likely be seeded at the first Grand Slam event of the 2014 season.Chicago, IL (SportsNetwork.com) - Joe Maddon will have his trusted sidekick back with him when the new Chicago Cubs manager begins his first season in the Windy City. The team announced Thursday that Dave Martinez, Maddons bench coach with the Tampa Bay Rays for the past seven seasons, will hold the same role with the Cubs as they completed filling out their coaching staff for the 2015 season. Martinez, a former Cubs player as well, was part of four playoff teams led by Maddon in Tampa Bay from 2008-2013. The 50-year-old had been one of the preliminary candidates to replace Maddon as the Rays skipper, but was not among the three finalists announced by Tampa Bay president of baseball operations Matt Silverman last month. Brandon Hyde, who served as Chicagos bench coach lasst season under Rick Renteria, will be shifted to first base coach following Martinezs hire. Cheap Coyotes Jerseys. Doug Dascenzo, originally named the Cubs first base coach for 2015, will instead work as the organizations outfield and baserunning coordinator. The Cubs let Renteria go after just one season after being able to land Maddon, a two-time American League Manager of the Year in Tampa Bay who opted out of his contract with the Rays shortly after the 2014 campaign concluded. Martinez spent the first three seasons of his 16-year playing career in the majors with the Cubs from 1986-88, then spent part of the 2000 season with the club as well. The Cubs also announced that longtime major league catcher Henry Blanco will also join Maddons staff as a quality assurance coach. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

CHICAGO -- The Chicago Bulls are showing they can score points as well as limit them. [url=https://www.cheappelicans.com/]Stitc
KENNEWICK, Wash. [url=https://www.cheapgrizzlies.com/]Grizzlies Jerseys China[/url] . - A B.C. woman has been arrested in the U

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz