Today, I was very excited

#1 von ylq , 24.12.2019 07:37

Today, I was very excited when I read the article "Little Orange Lantern" written by Grandma Bingxin Marlboro Cigarettes. This article reflects the difficult situation and desire for light of the revolutionaries under the Kuomintang reactionaries during the Anti-Japanese War in 1945, praising their calm, brave and optimistic spirit. The central character depicted in the text is the daughter of an underground party member. At that time, the Kuomintang reactionaries were brutally arrested and massacred underground party members, and white terror shrouded Chongqing. The little girl's father was an underground party member and left the house because the party organization was damaged. The mother also vomited blood after being tracked and beaten by the agent. How difficult this is for a girl who is eight or nine years old! When I read that the little girl went up the mountain alone, asked for a doctor upstairs, and asked the doctor upstairs, and I calmly answered the author's question. After meeting the author, I felt how brave and calm she was! It is precisely because she firmly believes that one day the revolution will triumph, and that one day her father will return. By that day, the people will be able to turn around and become masters, and everyone's life will be better. So, she has the courage and the courage to read the author asking if she has eaten? What's in the pot? She smiled and answered, "Sweet potato porridge��our New Year's Eve dinner", I felt sore in my heart Newport Cigarettes. When I was eating a hearty New Year's Eve dinner with my family and watching a gala show, these things were not the same to this little girl. Her mother was injured and her father left without knowing where he was. You can only eat sweet potato porridge. However Cigarettes For Sale, she is still full of optimism. What a strong and amazing girl this is! The end of the article described in detail the little girl who made a little orange lantern for the author. The light from this little orange lantern symbolizes the victory of the revolution! Her every move left me a deep struggle during the Indo-Japanese War, which was cruel, and our happy life today is hard-won. Through the study, I understand this more deeply. What reason do we not try hard to learn for the prosperity of our motherland? To climb the peak of science, we need courage, we need to cherish this wonderful time and learn more knowledge. I would like to be a little girl and make my biggest contribution to the modernization of the motherland with a calm, brave and optimistic spirit.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

ylq  
ylq

Fearing danger and
to close out his round.

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz