Italy won its fourth Fed Cup title Sunday, sweeping past a Russian team that was without any of its top players because of inju

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 22.10.2019 05:24

Italy won its fourth Fed Cup title Sunday, sweeping past a Russian team that was without any of its top players because of injuries and scheduling conflicts. Rangers Jerseys 2020 . No. 7-ranked Sara Errani cruised past Alisa Kleybanova before Flavia Pennetta and Karin Knapp won the doubles. Errani needed less than an hour to win 6-1, 6-1 against the No. 183-ranked Kleybanova, who has only recently returned to the circuit following treatment for Hodgkins lymphoma. Pennetta and Knapp beat newcomers Margarita Gasparyan and Irina Khromacheva 4-6, 6-2, 10-4. "Its down to a marvelous team and above all the fact that we are always united," Errani said. "We are very happy. It was a very good week for us. I am happy with how I played today." Italy was favoured after Russia travelled without any of its top players, some because of injuries and a scheduling conflict with the season-ending Tournament of Champions in Bulgaria. However, Roberta Vinci and Errani struggled at times before beating Fed Cup debutants Alexandra Panova and Khromacheva, respectively, on a difficult opening day Saturday to give Italy a commanding lead. Panova was scheduled to play Errani but Russia captain Shamil Tarpischev opted to replace her with the more experienced Kleybanova. The 24-year-old, who was ranked 20th before her battle with cancer, was given a warm reception as she walked onto the court. Errani, who dropped just two games and earned five breaks. A stunning drop-volley handed Errani two match points and although Kleybanova saved one, she netted a volley on the second. "I knew I had to play yesterday after the two matches," Kleybanova said. "But there was no sort of pressure on me. I tried to do my best, but this is the first official match Ive played on clay since 2011. I tried to do my best but Sara was really in form. "(Corrado) Barazzutti is a captain who really understands his role. Hes certainly one of the best. And the girls are really close to each other. They have so much respect." Italy is now tied with Russia with four Fed Cup titles, one behind Spain. The United States leads with 13, followed by Australia and Czech Republic with seven titles. Captain Corrado Barazzutti tied Vicky Berner, Billie Jean King and Miguel Margets with four titles as captain. "Sara was as ever a real champion," he said. "They were all brilliant and I have to thank everyone who contributed to this project and this success." Texas Rangers Gear . - Jerome Verrier scored the winner 8:24 into overtime and Louis-Phillip Guindon stopped 46 shots as the Drummondville Voltigeurs edged the host Val-dOr Foreurs 4-3 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. Stitched Rangers Jerseys . The hard-serving 22-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., became the first Canadian to be ranked in the Top 10 on the ATP World Tour thanks to his runner-up performance at Rogers Cup in Montreal. https://www.cheaprangersbaseball.com/ . The Red Wings hadnt played the night before. The Boston Bruins had. A month from now, or two months from now, it doesnt matter. But right now it does matter, when you start and you play back to back, its wear and tear on you for sure, Babcock said. MIAMI -- Miami Dolphins safety Don Jones was fined an undisclosed amount Sunday and will undergo educational training after sending a negative tweet about Michael Sam, the first openly gay player to be selected in the NFL draft. Shortly after the St. Louis Rams took Sam in the seventh round Saturday, Jones tweeted "OMG" and "Horrible." The tweets were taken down a short time later. Jones apologized for his comments Sunday and described them as inappropriate. The Dolphins said Jones has been excused from all team activities until he completes training related to his comments. "We were disappointed to read Dons tweets," coach Joe Philbin said in a statement. "They were inappropriate and unacceptable, and we regret the negative impact these comments had on such an important weekend for the NFL. We met with Don today about respect, discrimination and judgment. Custom Texas Rangers Jerseys. These comments are not consistent with the values and standards of our program." The Dolphins reacted swiftly to Jones comments in the wake of the teams bullying scandal last year, which embarrassed the NFL and prompted a nationwide debate about workplace harassment. Jones said he regretted that his tweets took away from Sams "draft moment." "I remember last year when I was drafted in the seventh round, and all of the emotions and happiness I felt when I received the call that gave me an opportunity to play for an NFL team, and I wish him all the best in his NFL career," Jones said in a statement. "I am committed to represent the values of the Miami Dolphins organization, and appreciate the opportunity I have been given to do so going forward." Jones agent, Chris Martin, could not be reached Sunday for comment. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. [url=https://www.customnikebaseballjerseys.com/341n-custom-nike-atlanta- braves-jerseys-baseball.html]Cu
LOS ANGELES -- Shelly Sterling was reviewing bids from five groups interested in buying the Los Angeles Clippers, a person with

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz