Jose Mourinho has criticised pitch conditions amid chaotic scenes in Beijing ahead of Mondays International Champions Cup clash

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 14.10.2019 03:10

Jose Mourinho has criticised pitch conditions amid chaotic scenes in Beijing ahead of Mondays International Champions Cup clash against Manchester City, and stated his only objective was to get his Manchester United players home healthy. Adidas Nmd Grosshandel Deutschland . The United manager held an impromptu briefing with some members of the press on the side of the stadium pitch on Sunday after the initial news gathering inside the conference room at the National Stadium was cancelled due to soaring temperatures. My only objective is to take the players home safe and without injury. These are no conditions to play a good game of football. Jose Mourinho on Mondays Beijing friendly Hours earlier, City boss Pep Guardiola was handed a towel as temperatures reached unbearable levels inside the Olympic Sports Centre during his press briefing. The incident capped a chaotic 24 hours for United after half the first-team squad were re-routed on their flight from Shanghai to Nanjing airport 160 miles away from Beijing due to adverse weather in the Chinese capital. International Champions Cup on Sky Whos playing when and where and how to watch Further torrential downpours are forecast over the next 24 hours and Mourinho claims the condition of the pitch at the Birds Nest - which organisers believe will be fine for the game - have caused him to re-evaluate his priorities ahead of Mondays meeting with City (kick-off 12.30pm BST).Mourinho said: I think Beijing is unlucky because the pitch is very bad. The condition of my players is more important than the results in pre-season. Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola says city rivals United will be a better team this season under Jose Mourinho My only objective is to take the players home safe and without injury. These are no conditions to play a good game of football.If it was a friendly, it becomes a double friendly now. No injuries, play calm, play safe, go home and keep the preparation for next week. I hope our players and Citys players can go home without injury. Pep: I will shake Joses hand Pep Guardiola insists he will shake Jose Mourinhos hand on Monday Manchester City have been doing all they can to make sure the game goes ahead as planned. For the past 10 days, their deputy head groundsman has been in Beijing working - at Citys expense - with the ground staff at the Birds Nest Stadium.Mourinho also voiced his displeasure at having the travel plans of half his squad disrupted.We were supposed to fly with two different planes, with half of us in one plane and half in the other, added Mourinho.The ones in the first plane were lucky because we landed safely and were in the hotel to have dinner. Highlights of Uniteds 4-1 defeat to Borussia Dortmund in the International Champions Cup on Friday The second group was unlucky. The plane was not good. They had to make an unscheduled landing for a couple of hours, and then they arrived in the hotel to have dinner at one oclock in the morning.After a 4-1 loss to Borussia Dortmund on Friday, and now the difficult weather conditions in Beijing, Uniteds trip to China has not been ideal preparation for the upcoming Premier League campaign.Mourinho admitted he cannot wait to get back to Manchester and begin training with his full complement of players. Jose Mourinho helped launch Manchester Uniteds new home kit for the 2016/17 season during their tour to China Manchester City have all of their players. We have six, seven or eight, which played in the Euros, he said.What I want is to get back to Manchester and train with the full group.Asked why the club has come to China for pre-season, Mourinho added: Its good for the fans and for the commercial side of things.We have a good group, we have a good spirit and we cope with it. Monday is the last day and then it is over. Follow Man Utd v Man City on Monday on skysports.com and Sky Sports mobile and iPad apps, with highlights available to watch across Sky Sports from midnight. Also See: Pogba not worth £86m - Scholes Pep: I will shake Joses hand Jose: Our goal is the title ICC guide - whos playing when? Adidas Nmd r2 Herren Sale . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. Adidas Nmd Deutschland .com) - Even on the day his New Hampshire football team became the nations top-ranked team two weeks ago, coach Sean McDonnell conceded something about the team they replaced at No. http://www.nmdschuhesale.de/eqt-schuhe-deutschland.html .C. -- When Michael Jordan speaks, people still listen. IRVING, Texas -- Jon Kitna will earn $53,000 to serve as the Cowboys third-string quarterback for one week -- and he plans to donate that money to the Seattle-area high school where hes now a coach. Kitna told The Dallas Morning News (http://dallasne.ws/1aaJ38v ) of his plans Wednesday. Kitna retired after the 2011 season, his 15th in the league, and was coaching football at Lincoln High School in Tacoma, Wash., this season when he heard about Tony Romos back injury. Kitna sent a text message Tuesday morning to Cowboys coach Jason Garrett, and the two would talk by phone for 30 minutes, he said. "I told Jason if he wants me or somebody to come in and call a play and bee able to pull a play off if a bad situation happened, I would be willing to do that," the 41-year-old Kitna told the newspaper. Adidas Nmd Cs2 Damen. Hell suit up Sunday as the backup to Kyle Orton if Romo cant play against the Philadelphia Eagles, in a game that will decide a playoff berth. Kitna appeared in three games for the Cowboys in 2011 and has started 124 games overall for Seattle, Cincinnati, Detroit and Dallas. "Hes a very active guy," Garrett said Wednesday. "Hes a mentally tough guy. . And hes certainly very young at heart. So it was good to have him back, good to have him back in the meetings, and (Im) excited to see him practice today." ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

INDIANAPOLIS -- Pacers star Paul George had his platinum All-Star ring valued at $15,000 stolen from his home Monday night. [ur
EAST RUTHERFORD, N. [url=https://www.clipperslockerroom.com/Jerome-Robinson-City-Edition-Jer sey/]Jerome Robinson Jersey[/url] .

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz