Wozniacki topped qualifier Yaroslava

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 21.09.2019 04:00

PORTO ALEGRE, Brazil -- Karim Benzema scored twice and created a third that was confirmed by goal-line technology as France beat Honduras 3-0 Sunday in its first World Cup match. Vapormax Flyknit 3 Suomi . The dominant win was a relief for France, whose team of highly paid players failed to win in South Africa and was sent home in a disgrace after going on a training strike. "Winning 3-0 at a World Cup isnt easy," France coach Didier Deschamps said. "(The players should) savour the moment, theres nothing more wonderful." France dominated the match from the opening whistle, despite a series of scrappy tackles by the Honduran team seeking its first World Cup win. Benzemas first goal came from the penalty spot just before halftime after Wilson Palacios was sent off with his second yellow card for charging into the back of Paul Pogba. The Real Madrid striker calmly slotted the ball to the left of Noel Valladares to give Les Bleus a deserved lead going into the break. With Honduras down to 10 men, France continued to dominate and Benzema created the second goal in the 48th minute -- the first to be confirmed by goal-line technology at the World Cup. Benzema latched onto a long ball by Yohan Cabaye and his shot hit the post and came back across goal before Valladares fumbled it over his own line. With the new technology system confirming the ball crossed the line, referee Sandro Ricci gave the own goal despite Honduran protests. Benzema scored his second in the 72nd, firing in powerfully from inside the area after a long range shot by right back Mathieu Debuchy was blocked. "Its my first World Cup and I think were all satisfied with the result," Benzema said. "It was important to win this match." French keeper Hugo Lloris didnt have to touch the ball until the 31 minute and didnt have to make a save all night. France looked dangerous from the start, with Blaise Matuidi and Antoine Griezmann both hitting the crossbar before the half-hour mark. The only downside for the French fans was that the teams national anthems werent played before the game because of an apparent malfunction -- meaning they didnt get a chance to sing "La Marseillaise." FIFA did not immediately give an explanation to why the anthems werent played. Vapormax Flyknit 3 Ale .com) - Mike Miller scored a season-high 21 points in a rare start and the Cleveland Cavaliers bounced back from their worst loss of the season with a 95-91 win over the Brooklyn Nets. Vapormax 2019 Suomi . 15-23, the Ottawa Senators will by hoping to avoid going five straight games without a victory for the first time since a 0-3-2 drought from Oct. http://www.vapormaxsuomi.com/vapormax-flyknit-2-ale.html . Will Venable and Ryan Ludwick drove in a run each for the Padres, who have taken six of their last seven contests and clinched their third straight series win after winning the first two in this set. Clayton Richard (4-9) allowed five hits and a pair of runs over seven innings, while fanning five.INDIAN WELLS, Calif. - Montreals Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the round of 16 at the BNP Paribas Open on Sunday after downing Italys Sara Errani in straight sets. Bouchard, ranked 18th in the world, hit 36 winners and needed just 75 minutes to dispose of 10th-ranked Errani 6-3, 6-3. The 20-year-old Bouchard won 76 per cent of her first serve points in the match. Her next match will be against No. 7 Simona Halep of Romania. On the mens side, Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil fell 6-0, 6-2 to Mikhail Kukushkin of Kazakhstan in the second round in just over an hour. It was Pospisils first match after getting a first round bye as the tournaments No. 25 seed. Spains Roberto Bautista Agut knocked out Tomas Berdych, also in the second round, beating the fourth-seeded Czech player 4-6, 6-2, 6-4. Berdych had won 11 matches in a row in February and is 16-4 this year. "He really handled the tough situation today really well," Berdych said. "But secondly, more important to me, anything I touched today was basically bad and was wrong. So really, just to recap it, definitely my worst match that I had this year. Thats it, you know." Two-time tournament champion Novak Djokovic, seeded second, was a 7-6 (1), 6-2 winner over Victor Hanescu of Romania in their second-round match. "I was not very happy with my performance but it was a straight set win," Djokovic said. "Im going to have to work very hard on the practice court to get better." Second-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska coasted into the fourth round with a 6-0, 6-0 victory over Annikka Beck of Germany, and 2011 champion Caroline Wozniacki topped qualifier Yaroslava Shvedova of Kazakhstan 7-6 (7), 3-6, 6-1. Nike Vapormax Miehet. . In the late match, No. 7 seed Jelena Jankovic overcame back problems to defeat Magdalena Rybarikova of Slovakia 6-3, 6-2. Sixth-seeded Juan Martin del Potro withdrew because of ligament damage in his left wrist. The Argentine player also pulled out of the Dubai tournament last week. Ninth-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga of France also dropped out, falling 6-4, 6-4 to countryman Julien Benneteau. John Isner, the No. 12 seed and the only remaining American from the original 14-man contingent, advanced with a 7-6 (5), 6-3 victory over Russias Nikolay Davydenko. Isner, slowed by an ankle injury earlier this season, said he feels good physically and mentally. "Its a situation thats very good for me," the 6-foot-10 former University of Georgia player said. "In the U.S., (on a) hard court that bounces high and pretty slow, and have the fans on my side, I cant ask for anything more. All the surroundings bode extremely well for me. So Im in a good place." He said he wasnt concerned about upholding American honour, either. "No, I dont," he said. "I guess yesterday wasnt a great day for our American men. But, you know, selfishly, Im just worried about myself, really. I certainly want all those guys to do well. But at the same time, its not my concern at all. My concern is myself and just trying to keep moving forward and keep getting better and get back to where I want to be." ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Nashville, TN (SportsNetwork. [url=https://www.fakenfljerseys.com/]Fake Nike NFL Jerseys[/url] .com) - Filip Forsberg scored wit
WASHINGTON -- Troy Perkins wasnt overly pleased with the Montreal Impacts 1-1 draw at D. [url=https://www.shoescanadaonline.com/

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz