After watching all the moves,

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 12.09.2019 03:51

PITTSBURGH -- Sidney Crosby scored his 23rd goal of the season and added two assists as the Pittsburgh Penguins ripped the New York Rangers 5-2 on Friday night for their 11th straight home win. Vapormax Bianche Ingrosso . Marc-Andre Fleury made 33 saves for Pittsburgh and Jussi Jokinen ended a lengthy scoring drought with two goals. Chris Kunitz also scored twice for the Penguins, who won for the 10th time in their last 12 meetings with New York. Pittsburgh coach Dan Bylsma picked up his 231st career victory, leaving him one shy of Eddie Johnsons franchise record for coaching wins. Henrik Lundqvist made 23 saves for the Rangers. Mats Zuccarello scored a pair of third-period goals for New York, but the Rangers continued to have problems with the Metropolitan Division-leading Penguins. Fleurys play had a little something to do with it. The Pittsburgh goaltender improved to 29-3 in his last 32 games at Consol Energy Center and is bolstering his bid for a spot on the Canadian Olympic team when its announced next week. Crosbys place is already assured. And four years after lifting Canada to gold in Vancouver, he remains at the top of his game. He pushed his point total to an NHL best 62 by setting up Kunitz twice and bumping Pittsburghs lead to 4-0 late in the second with pretty backhand from in front that Lundqvist fanned at as the puck hit the back of the net. Theres a good chance Crosby could be joined in Sochi by Kunitz, who has developed a unique chemistry with one of the games greatest players. Both of Kunitzs goals came on assists from Crosby. His 22nd goal of the season put the Penguins in front late in the first period and his 23rd goal with 6:37 remaining blunted a late New York rally. New York simply couldnt keep up. Ryan Callahan returned after missing nine games with a knee injury and while the Rangers were able to control play for several lengthy stretches, they never came close to beating Fleury while the outcome was still in doubt. Their best chance came early, when Brassard broke in alone on Fleury only to have his backhand shot deflect off the inside of Fleurys pads and out of harms way. Pittsburgh had little trouble capitalizing on the reprieve. Kunitz pushed a puck into an empty net 13:09 into the first and Jokinen scored his first goal since Nov. 30 with a wrist shot from the right faceoff circle that Lundqvist barely saw. After going 34 days between goals, Jokinen barely had to wait 20 minutes for his next one. He took a pass from John Gibbons and flipped a backhand by Lundqvists right shoulder while being dragged to the ice to make it 3-0. It was all the offence Fleury would require as the banged up Penguins remain on cruise control with the Eastern Conferences top record despite a series of injuries that have forced them to rely heavily on American Hockey League call-ups to fill out the roster. NOTES: New York forward Derek Dorsett injured his left leg while trying to block a slap shot by Pittsburghs Olli Maatta in the first period and sat out the final two periods. ... Pittsburgh is 19-2 when it scores first. ... Pittsburghs longest home winning streak is a 12-game run set between Feb. 22-March 30, 2013. ... New York plays in Toronto on Saturday. ... The Penguins host Winnipeg on Sunday. Vapormax Uomo Scontate . Hawkins severely sprained his left ankle while making a diving catch during training camp and went on injured reserve with a designation he could return midway through the season. He was back at practice Wednesday. Vapormax Bianche Uomo . Buffalos defensive co-ordinator had his second interview with Cleveland owner Jimmy Haslam and CEO Joe Banner on Tuesday night, a person familiar with the Browns plans told The Associated Press. http://www.vapormaxscontateoutlet.it/ .Gasol had 16 points and 13 rebounds, and the Bulls beat the winless Orlando Magic 98-90 on Tuesday night.Jimmy Butler led the Bulls with 21 points and Taj Gibson added 16 for Chicago, which finally pulled away in the final minutes of a game that was tied after three quarters.When Kevin Martin decided to retire this year, he thought hed have plenty of company. The dean of Canadian curlers -- with four national titles, a world championship, both a gold and silver at the Olympics and a record 18 Grand Slams on the World Curling Tour -- looked around and saw plenty his age or older holding brooms. "I thought this year there would be a lot of guys retiring," Martin, 47, said Tuesday. "I thought I would just be one of the many. As it turns out, Im the only one. Theres nobody else, Im the only guy!" Instead of retiring, other senior skips have played a game of musical chairs as teams have reformed and players have moved about the country. And Martin says the desire to secure that all-important Olympic berth is the reason. "The shuffling I think is completely because of the Olympics and that curling has become a four-year sport," he said. Younger teams are looking at skips at or near 50-plus and wondering whether they have what it takes to compete, not just next season but also down the road. And those skips who have never won that Olympic berth (as Martin did three times, failing to earn a medal in 1992) are reluctant to give up while they think theres still a chance. Manitobas Jeff Stoughton, 50, who has parted ways with his former team and formed a new one and Ontarios Glenn Howard, 51, who has seen his squad fragment as well, are cases in point. "Its hard I think for young guys to be with a 50, 51, 52 or whatever age guy and think four years down the road," Martin said. "Thats not easy. "Jeff and Glenn still play brilliantly but will they in four years? I dont think they can answer that." The result has been a lot of movement. "Its really exciting. Its probably the most excitement Ive seen in our sport in a long time," said Martin. "I think the young guys that are coming up are dealing with it really well by doing all of these shakeups and trying to figure out how they can get the very, very best team." The latest move was Kevin Koes former Alberta team, which is the reigning national champion, picking up former B.C. skip John Morris on Tuesday to take them into key events next season, including a return trip to the Tim Hortons Brier. Its the first time the current mens champion will get an automatic ticket without haviing to win a provincial title. Vapormax Off White Nere. Two younger teams at the elite level remain intact: Olympic gold-medallist Brad Jacobs, 28, and his team from Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., and Mike McEwen, 33, from Winnipeg. Former Olympic champ Brad Gushue, 33, from Newfoundland and Labrador has made only one move, returning former teammate Mark Nichols, who had been curling with Stoughton. After finishing out of the medals at the world championships, Koe, 39, announced a new team that includes Marc Kennedy at third, Ben Hebert at lead and Brent Laing at second. Kennedy and Hebert won Olympic gold with Martin and Laing was a two-time world champion with Howard. "Those are your top four I think going forward," said Martin of those four teams. After watching all the moves, though, does Martin have any second thoughts about his decision to quit the game? "I am so ready. To be honest with you, I think I was ready after Vancouver," he insists. But Martin recognizes that had he pulled the plug then, at the age of 43, he might have come out of retirement. Theres no chance of that now. "Im in a real good spot, Im busy outside the ice," he said. "Theres tons of stuff going on." First, hes got a new job as a broadcaster and curling ambassador with Rogers Sportsnet. Then theres his curling store in Edmonton, part interest in a golf-course development in Phoenix and his curling academies to run. For Martin, the icing on the cake this year was going out a winner after being disappointed at the Olympic curling trials. He beat Jacobs 4-3 in the mens final Sunday to win the Players Championship in the final tournament of his career, his 18th Grand Slam win on the professional tour he played a role in developing. "To have the 18th Slam work out . . . it makes it all that much easier," he said. As for the only thing he regrets in a lifetime of curling, it was that failure to medal in 1992, when curling was still an Olympic demonstration sport. He knew he wasnt good enough to win gold that year. "But then we played the U.S. in the bronze game and thats a game I think we should have won," Martin said. For one thing, it would have given him one of each medal. "The one game . . . over all the years that Id like to have back is that bronze game in 1992," he added. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Buy Air Jordan 13 Island Green 414571-030
BOSTON -- Roger Clemens is being inducted into the Boston Red Sox Hall of Fame. [url=http://www.nationalcolombiafootball.com/osc

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz