SEATTLE -- Scooter Gennett kept watching and wondering if the pitch he didnt think he hit that well just might carry far enough.

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 12.09.2019 03:38

SEATTLE -- Scooter Gennett kept watching and wondering if the pitch he didnt think he hit that well just might carry far enough. Bobby Hebert Jersey . Getting an assist from Seattle right fielder Michael Morse certainly helped. "Us little guys need all the help we can get," Gennett said. Gennett capped Milwaukees six-run seventh inning with a three-run homer off Morses glove, and the Brewers ruined the Mariners night honouring former star Ken Griffey Jr. with a 10-0 win on Saturday night. Griffey was inducted to the team Hall of Fame before the game, then saw his old club give up two big innings to the Brewers. The first three Brewers reached in the seventh without the ball leaving the infield, but Gennetts homer was the big blow. The Brewers added four more in the ninth against Seattles bullpen. "I think when the offence is doing that all the way through, hopefully you have a chance to score in more innings," Milwaukee manager Ron Roenicke said. "I know we busted out with the one, but then we added on, which I thought was really good." Tom Gorzelanny had his best performance of the season for the Brewers. Making his seventh start after beginning the season in the bullpen, Gorzelanny (3-4) gave up just three hits in seven innings. It was the first time Gorzelanny threw at least seven innings and gave up zero earned runs since July 1, 2011, when he was pitching for the Washington Nationals. He struck out seven and allowed only one batter to reach third base. "Im not calling it a renaissance. Im just trying to do my best out there and have a good effort each time," Gorzelanny said. "Im not really thinking about what could happen or how things will shake out." Gorzelanny also pitched through two unique circumstances. The first came right at the start, as the beginning of the game was delayed by 17 minutes because the ceremony honouring Griffey ran long. Gorzelanny ran up into the batting cage underneath the stadium to make a few extra throws, but wasnt bothered by having to wait. Then he sat through the Brewers big seventh inning, but was able to finish the inning. "Its great just to get through the sixth inning, which Ive had trouble with this year a few times," Gorzelanny said. Seattle starter Hisashi Iwakuma (10-6) matched Gorzelanny for the first six innings, but quickly fell apart in the seventh. Carlos Gomez started the inning with a bunt single, diving around the tag attempt of Justin Smoak at first base to reach safely. Iwakuma said he tweaked his back on the play and struggled to get the ball down in the strike zone from then on. Caleb Gindl then chopped a grounder to the left side as Gomez was running on the pitch. Shortstop Brad Miller fielded the ball, but made the mistake of throwing to first when it was clear he wouldnt get Gindl. That allowed Gomez to reach third and put runners on the corners with no outs. Khris Davis then hit a shot down to third base that Kyle Seager backhanded. He tried to get Gomez at the plate but his throw was slightly high and Gomez was safe after crashing into catcher Humberto Quintero and knocking the ball free. Quintero stayed down briefly as the inside of his right knee collided with Gomezs right knee, but he remained in the game. Gomez said Quintero was unhappy being run into and let him know it when he came up for his next at-bat. "I dont mean to hurt any player, but if he is in front of the plate, what am I going to do?" Gomez said. "You dont have a second to think." Juan Francisco then doubled to left-centre on Iwakumas next pitch to score Gindl and give the Brewers a 2-0 advantage. Yuniesky Betancourt added an RBI single before Gennetts second homer of the season. Morse had a shot at pulling back the drive, but it deflected off his glove and over the fence. "I got it a little off the end. I thought it had a chance, but all I was trying to do was get a pitch up and put it in the outfield somewhere," Gennett said. Said Morse: "I felt like I had a good chance on it till I hit the wall and it kind of jarred my wrist back." Griffey became the seventh member of the teams Hall of Fame. It was an emotional ceremony that brought the first sellout crowd of the season for the Mariners. The ceremony was supposed to last about 30 minutes, but Griffeys speech was nearly 25 minutes itself and the entire ceremony went for nearly an hour. Notes: Milwaukee scored 10 or more runs in consecutive games for the second time this season. ... Griffey joined late Hall of Fame broadcaster Dave Niehaus, and former teammates Alvin Davis, Randy Johnson, Dan Wilson, Jay Buhner and Edgar Martinez being honoured by the club. ... Gorzelanny improved to 2-0 all-time against Seattle as a starter. ... Seattle had committed seven errors in its previous three games before staying clean defensively on Saturday. Taysom Hill Saints Jersey .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. Willie Roaf Youth Jersey . Her return engagement begins tonight as TSN presents Day 1 coverage of the 2015 event from Melbourne. Watch Eugenie Bouchards opening round match at the Australian Open live tonight on TSN5 at 3am et/Midnight pt. http://www.authenticsaintssportsonline.com/saints-marshon-lattimore-gold-jersey/ . Make that, almost always subjective. Saturday at Carrow Road, the spirit of fair play trumped the rulebook, costing Norwich City three points.The Toronto Maple Leafs placed defenceman Mark Fraser on injured reserve on Thursday. Fraser twisted his knee in the teams game against Philadelphia on Wednesday. It is unclear how long he will be out. With Fraser sidelined, it is likely that Morgan Rielly will make his NHL debuut on Saturday when the Leafs play the Senators. Drew Brees Womens Jersey. Rielly was the teams 5th overall pick in the 2012 NHL Draft. Fraser had seven hits and racked up 16 penalty minutes in the Leafs first two games before being injured against the Flyers on a hit from Jay Rosehill. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

ST. [url=http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/Rams-Jared-Goff-Jersey/]Jared Goff Youth Jersey[/url] . PAUL, Minn. -- The Minnesota Wil
TORONTO - As the home of football in Canada, TSN once again delivers every game from the CFL season with its comprehensive CFL O

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz