Ronda Rousey may be free to seek new management after the California State Athletic Commission ruled to release her from the fig

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 29.08.2019 10:06

Ronda Rousey may be free to seek new management after the California State Athletic Commission ruled to release her from the fighter portion of an agreement with former manager Darin Harvey and Fight Tribe Management, but this bout is far from over. Diego Maradona Argentina Jersey . The ruling stated that the UFC womens bantamweight champion and Harvey never filled out the proper commission-approved forms, or appeared in front of the commission together, to certify their business relationship in regards to mixed martial arts, therefore making the whole agreement invalid and unenforcable. That didnt stop Harvey from sounding off on his impact on one of the UFCs biggest stars. "When I first met Ronda Rousey four years ago, she was destitute and UFC President Dana White was quoted as saying a woman would never fight in the UFC," Harvey said in a statement. "I set out to make Ronda a star and prove Dana wrong. The results speak for themselves. Ronda is now a highly sought-after model, spokesperson and actress, not to mention the first and still reigning female UFC champion. She deserves all the credit in the world for her accomplishments, but she never would have achieved such unprecedented success without the unwavering financial investment, career guidance and professional support Fight Tribe Management and I provided her." Rousey (9-0) has develop into a household UFC name and is starring in "The Expendables 3", "Fast and the Furious 7" and the "Entourage" movie, all coming out within the next two years. But on the other hand, there is evidence to support that Harvey provided substantial services, including a hefty financial commitment to her career. MMAjunkie.com posted further details on its site. "Harvey submitted an exhibit showing that from January 2010 to January 2014, he received $25,608 from Rouseys fight earnings, $23,180 from pay-per-view proceeds, and $20,830 from sponsorships. In turn, he spent $170,376 on the fighters training camps, living expenses and sparring partners, resulting in a loss of $85,818." Its a big investment that as of now, will not be financially recognized or rewarded. The contract, which was finalized in 2013, would have given Harvey and Fight Tribe Management a cut of Rouseys fight earnings, pay-per view earnings and other income from her entertainment endeavours outside of the octagon including modelling and acting. The CSAC has only ruled on the fighting portion of the contract and deffered ruling on the commercial issues to the California Superior Court. The battle wages on and its no surprise Harvey is left with a bitter taste in his mouth. “I am not a litigious person, but I never thought for a moment that once she made it to the top, Ronda would turn her back on us and refuse to honor her legal and moral obligations. After months of radio silence and without even giving me the courtesy of an explanation I was forced to go to court to compel Ronda to private arbitration per the terms of our agreement," he said. "Before that could be sorted out, Rondas legal team ran to the State Athletic Commission, demanded an expedited hearing and tried to get our entire agreement thrown out on a technicality. During our four-hour hearing last week, I finally heard Rondas side of the story. Frankly, its pathetic and Im not surprised the Commission chose not to include any of that in their written decision. The Commission did properly reject Rondas attempt to invalidate the entirety of our agreement, and I am very pleased with that aspect of their decision." "Our case against Ronda will now proceed. I am confident that when all the facts are presented to an impartial private arbitrator, Fight Tribe Managements contributions to Rondas career will be fully recognized and fairly rewarded.” Nicolas Tagliafico Argentina Jersey .com) - Charlie Davies netted a pair of goals, including the series-winner on Saturday, as the New England Revolution battled the New York Red Bulls to a 2-2 draw in the second leg of the Eastern Conference Championship at Gillette Stadium and advanced to MLS Cup final via a thrilling 4-3 aggregate victory. Ever Banega Jersey . Brassard and Coyotes defenceman Derek Morris were battling for position in the crease when a nudge from Morris sent Brassard on top of Smith late in the third period. http://www.argentinasoccerauthentic.com/Angel-Di-Maria-Copa-America-Jersey/ . Pressley missed all of last season with Cincinnati because of a knee injury, but the 5-foot-10, 249-pounder had been expected to fill a need on Clevelands roster.Tottenham head coach Mauricio Pochettino insists he is calm over his future and says now is not the time to discuss a new contract. Several English newspapers have reported that the club have opened talks with the Argentine about extending the five-year deal he signed when he moved from Southampton in 2014.Pochettino has revitalised Spurs into a title-challenging side, who moved to within two points of Premier League-leaders Leicester with a 2-0 win at Aston Villa on Sunday. But he told Sky Sports: [My future] is not important. We need to fight every day and arrive at the end of the season in good condition.The club and the supporters deserve us to do our job. The most important thing is to keep working hard.I have three years left on my contract so it is not a big problem. Im enjoying it a lot, were in a very good position with the team and the supporters. Harry Kane puts Spurs ahead at Villa Park Harry Kane scored twice as Spurs put to bed a disappointing period in which they picked up just one point from a possible six, blowing thheir chance to go top of the Premier League, and were beaten heavily by Borussia Dortmund in their Europa League last-16 first leg. Javier Mascherano Jersey. think it was important after the last few games that were difficult for us, to recover our way, how we play and I think that we played well, Pochettino said. I think it was important after the last few games that were difficult for us, to recover our way. Mauricio Pochettino It was difficult again because you know when you play teams at the bottom, who are fighting for survival, it is difficult. Im happy and pleased with the effort, the performance and the result too.This victory arrived in a moment when we needed it. We are in a good position. There are a lot of games to play, a lot of points [to play for] and well see what happens until the end of the season. Also See: Kane keeps Spurs on course As it happened Spurs fixtures Get free £10 bet ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

NEW YORK -- David Price cant control the trade speculation. [url=http://www.nbabucksproshop.com/Authentic-Eric-Bledsoe-Bucks-Jer
Scottsdale, AZ (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.metsbaseballauthentic.com/adeiny-hechavarria-mets-jersey /]Adeiny Hechavarria Jers

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz