After the successful return of the British Masters, supported by Sky Sports, last year, we sat down with this years tournament h

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 22.08.2019 10:20

After the successful return of the British Masters, supported by Sky Sports, last year, we sat down with this years tournament host Luke Donald to get his views on the week ahead at The Grove. Ted Hendricks Raiders Jersey . The historyI remember going to watch the British Masters at Woburn a few times, and it was great to watch the likes of Bernhard Langer, Ian Woosnam and Nick Faldo back in the day, and Seve [Ballesteros] of course. Seve Ballesteros won the British Masters twice at Woburn Obviously, the field was packed with some of the games greatest players, and Im honoured to be hosting a tournament with such a rich history and a world-class list of former champions. It would be great to play my part in returning the British Masters to its former prestige. Theres a big need for more professional tournaments in Britain. They are always so well attended and last years was obviously a huge success. The fieldWith the golf season being so long now, it is more difficult to attract the strongest field possible. But well have an excellent turn-out at The Grove, and well continue to work hard to get the biggest names involved. The Grove is an ideal location and the course is a great test of golf Were a little bit hampered by having the tournament so late in the year, ideally youd want to have it as close to The Open as possible. But its also important to string a run of big tournaments together, so to have the Ryder Cup and the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship in the two weeks before this years British Masters is fantastic.The venueIm confident The Grove will be a first-rate venue and every bit as good as Woburn was last Autumn. The Grove proved a popular course with the players when the WGC-Amex Championship came here 10 years ago. The Grove will host the British Masters supported by Sky Sports next month Its a great test of golf and the players will really enjoy it, as well as the top-class facilities here. The hotel is world class and its the perfect venue for such a big event.The attendance at Woburn was really encouraging, and Im certain well see the same again this year. Access to The Grove is really easy, the location is ideal, not too far from London, and its also an area close to my roots. I was born just down the road in Hemel Hempstead and I also lived in nearby High Wycombe for a number of years. The tournament hostThis is my first time as a tournament ambassador and Im really excited by the challenge. Ian Poulter was the host last season and Ive spoken to him about exactly what the role entails. Theres obviously a lot of promotion to do, but Im also keen to put in a good performance. Luke Donald is excited to be tournament host this year Luckily, the European Tour are very sensitive to a players needs and they will make sure my workload doesnt get too heavy so I can enjoy the week and, hopefully, play some good golf and give myself a chance to win.The innovationsOne of the best things about the return of the British Masters in 2015 was the innovations brought in by Sky Sports. They did a great job in coming up with new ways to make golf as cool and interesting as possible. The live Sky Sports coverage kicks off on Tuesday Weve certainly learned from that and well look to implement a few of those ideas this week, especially the live Masterclasses, and Im sure Sky will come up with even more new ideas to further enhance the coverage, make the tournament look more fun and attract a younger audience.I really enjoyed doing the putting masterclass at Woburn, and I holed one of my best putts of the year on live TV. It must have been around 100 feet and it took a while to get there, and there was a huge noise when the ball dropped in the cup. That was a fun moment. The highlightsThe feedback from the other players was also encouraging throughout the week. The weather was kind to us, the crowds were great, the course was superb and so was the host. Matt Fitzpatrick claimed his maiden European Tour title at Woburn last season We also saw a wonderful winner in Matt Fitzpatrick, who was the youngest player in the field, and hes continued to play well this season. The whole week was a huge success and Im looking forward to more of the same at The Grove.Watch the British Masters throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Live coverage begins with the Hero Challenge on Tuesday from 7.30pm. You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: British Masters news 2015 recap: Fitzpatricks win Lowry added to Hero Challenge Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Kenny Stabler Womens Jersey . Yahoo! Sports columnist Marc Spears says that the Boogie Smooth album may have been an elaborate April Fools prank. Hunter Renfrow Jersey . To be fair, the celebrations are already anything but tame. Nerf ball tricks shots are just the tip of the iceberg for a group that has performed in zero gravity, faced pro-skateboarder Rob Dyrdek and an assembled team on the MTV series "Fantasy Factory", and even hit a basketball trick shot from a passing blimp. http://www.shoptheraidersonline.com/Elite-Trayvon-Mullen-Raiders-Jersey/ . According to a report from ESPN, the Green Bay Packers have re-signed the cornerback to a four-year, $39 million deal with a $12.ATZENBRUGG, Austria -- Mikael Lundberg ended a six-year title drought with a gutsy 40-foot putt in a playoff against Bernd Wiesberger to win the Lyoness Open on Sunday. The Swede birdied the first playoff hole to deny Wiesberger a second victory at his home event after 2012. It was Lundbergs third European Tour title after winning the Russian Open in 2005 and 2008. "It feels fantastic, it was very nice. I made a fantastic putt," said Lundberg, who was six strokes off the lead overnight. "I knew I was far behind and I even didnt think I was going to win. I was just hoping to play well." Lundberg, who made three birdies in a row on his way to a 65, and Wiesberger, who shot 69, were tied at 12 under after the fourth round. Defending champion Joost Luiten, who teed off the final day with a two-shot lead over Wiesberger, carded a par 72. The Dutchman finished third, one stroke off the lead. "I didnt play great," Luiten said. "Nothing went my way, really ... If you are two clear, you want to win, you want to finish it off. If you dont do that, you are disappointed." Englands Lee Slattery, who was second after Fridays play, scored 66 to finish another stroke back in fourth. Lundberg topped the leaderboard for the first two days but looked to have squandered his chances with a 4-over 76 on Saturday. "I felt a little bit more pressure going into the third round since I was leading," Lundberg said. "Today was slightly better, not the long shots, but my short game was very goood. John Matuszak Jersey. That changed everything." Lundbergs improved short game helped him overcome several disappointing seasons that left him wondering if he was ever going to win a title again. Just weeks ago, he started working with coach Neil Jordan, and said he has been gaining confidence from the co-operation. "I have been struggling," said the 40-year-old Lundberg, who came through Q School for the last three years. "We started working on a few things. Not very different things, just basics ... I worked a little bit more on my short game which is now starting to pay off." It was Lundbergs second win in a playoff after the Russian Open in 2005 . With a victory, Wiesberger would have become the first Austrian to qualify for the U.S. Open. He can still make it but is now dependent on results from the St. Jude Classic in Memphis, Tennessee, later Sunday. Wiesberger was loudly cheered through the sun-soaked day by a large home crowd. He soon overtook Luiten with birdies on the first and third hole and stayed ahead of the Dutchman almost throughout. However, he lost a one-stroke lead over Lundberg with three holes to play. "I had it in my hands," Wiesberger said. "He had a great putt, he deserves it but I lost it a bit. I didnt play great." Daniel Im of the United States carded the lowest score of the tournament with a 8-under 64 despite double-bogeying the par-4 fifth. Im had 10 birdies including five on the final six holes to finish 7 under for the tournament. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

BELLEVILLE, Ont. [url=http://www.saintsrookiestore.com/Saints-Morten-Andersen-Jersey/]Mor ten Andersen Jersey[/url] . -- Mikhail
Please visit Brandon Hubschmams website to see the rest of the images [url=http://www.shoptheofficialbills.com/Elite-Andre-Reed-

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz