MELBOURNE, Australia - Canadian Eugenie Bouchard crushed Kiki Bertens of the Netherlands 6-0, 6-3 on Wednesday to reach the thir

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 22.08.2019 09:28

MELBOURNE, Australia - Canadian Eugenie Bouchard crushed Kiki Bertens of the Netherlands 6-0, 6-3 on Wednesday to reach the third round of the Australian Open for a second straight year. DaRon Payne Youth Jersey .The seventh seed from Westmount, Que., needed just 54 minutes to defeat the 72nd-ranked Bertens in their first career meeting.Bouchard rolled through the opening set in just 23 minutes against an opponent who is now 0-5 versus top-10 opponents.Two of Bertens three game wins came on breaks of Bouchards serve, including when the Canadian was first serving for the match.Bouchard finished with six breaks of serve and 20 winners as she won a second consecutive match on the Margaret Court showcase arena.I think I put pressure on her a lot and I think probably forced her to make some errors, said Bouchard. I was happy with the way I was able to step in and control the points, whether I did the winner or she did the error.In the end I think thats how I want to play. Just need to stay a bit more focused at the end to try to close it out. More on my terms.Bertens briefly made a match of it in the second set, but fell behind despite breaking Bouchard in the opening game of the second set and losing the lead a game later.I lost my focus a bit, thats unacceptable, said the 20-year-old. Ill make sure it wont happen again. I can be hard on myself, Im a perfectionist.Its fun to play here at night, its a special atmosphere, added Bouchard. Im glad I was finally able to hold my serve — and hold my serve at the end.Bouchard, who broke through to the semifinals in Melbourne and Paris last season before playing in the Wimbledon final, is now 7-1 in Australia.Bouchard will play in the third round against Frances Caroline Garcia, who beat Swiss player Stefanie Voegele 6-3, 6-4, coached by her own former mentor Nathalie Tauziat.I worked with Nathalie a little bit, I guess thats how the tennis world is, said the Canadian. Its a small world.Its kind of musical chairs in terms of coaching. Im sure it wont be the last time in my career. It wont really bother me. Im not playing against the coach, Im playing against the player.Im not going to worry about it. Im still friendly with Nathalie, so its all good.In mens doubles, the 13th-seeded duo of Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil and Austrias Julian Knowle opened with a 7-6 (3), 3-6, 7-6 (4) victory over Germanys Jan-Lennard Struff and Dominic Thiem of Austria.Pospisil won the Wimbledon doubles title last summer with American Jack Sock, who is still recovering from hip surgery.Torontos Daniel Nestor is playing with Indias Rohan Bopanna this season. The seventh-seeded duo will open against Marcos Baghdatis of Cyprus and Marinko Matosevic of Australia.Nestor and Bopanna won their first title together last weekend in Sydney. Joe Theismann Youth Jersey . An in-person hearing allows for Garbutt to be suspended for five games or longer as per the leagues Collective Bargaining Agreement. Garbutt delivered a high hit to Penner in the second period of Sundays game. Dwayne Haskins Womens Jersey .com) - The Toronto Maple Leafs will try to play spoiler as the Los Angeles Kings will try to match their longest winning streak in over four years in Thursdays battle at Staples Center. http://www.redskinsrookiestore.com/Redskins-Sonny-Jurgensen-Jersey/ . - The Seattle Seahawks have signed nine players to 2014 future contracts, including quarterback B.NEW YORK -- Infielder Brendan Ryan has been activated from the disabled list by the New York Yankees after being sidelined since spring training with cervical spine nerve injury. Ryan takes the roster spot of pitcher Michael Pineda, who completed his 10-game suspension for using pine taar and was put on the 15-day DL Tuesday with a right shoulder muscle injury. Doug Williams Redskins Jersey. Penalized for having pine tar on his neck on April 23, Pineda was hurt while throwing a simulated game on April 29. The Yankees said they expected Pineda will be sidelined three to four weeks. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

WASHINGTON -- Sidney Crosby was everywhere Monday night, from start to finish. [url=http://www.brownsauthenticproshop.com/Youth-
AUSTIN, Texas -- A Texas appeals court has rejected Lance Armstrongs attempts to block an arbitration panel from reviewing $12 m

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz