TORONTO -- Lexie Lou will get a shot at winning Canadas most prestigious horse race. [url=http://www.yeezyshoesnz.com/ultra-boos

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 08.08.2019 09:08

TORONTO -- Lexie Lou will get a shot at winning Canadas most prestigious horse race. Cheap Ultra Boost NZ . Lexie Lou earned a commanding 4 1/2-length win Sunday in the $500,000 Woodbine Oaks. In fact, Lexie Lous winning time of 1:49.77 was better than the 1:50.78 posted by Queens Plate favourite We Miss Artie in the $150,000 Plate Trial Stakes earlier. That left Lexi Lous handlers with the question whether to run her against the boys in the Queens Plate on July 6 or chase the remaining two legs of the Triple Tiara for Canadian-bred three-year-old fillies. Conditioner Mark Casse missed Sundays race while attending a horse sale in Florida. But the six-time winner of Canadas top trainer award said he spoke with owner Gary Barber and the decision was made to point the filly towards the Plate. "As long as shes healthy and happy that will be her next stop," Casse said in a telephone interview Sunday evening. Assistant trainer Kathyrn Sullivan represented Casse at Sundays race, however she was unable to call him afterwards with the good news. Thats because Sullivan lost both of her cellphones in the walking race prior to the race. "I havent talked to Kathryn yet," Casse said with a chuckle. "She did text me saying she was a nervous wreck. "But were fortunate to have a lot of great people working with us and I know she did a terrific job." Jockey Patrick Husbands had Lexie Lou, the 2/1 second choice, sitting second behind stablemate Wild Catomine for much of the race before surging into the lead and cruising for her fourth victory in 11 career starts. The $300,000 winners share boosted her lifetime earnings over $630,000. Wild Catomine, also trained by Casse, was second in the nine-horse field, with Llanarmon taking third. Paladin Bay, the 2/1 favourite, was fourth. "We took a good run at her, like we always do, but Lexie Lou found another gear out there, she just took off again," said Gerry Olguin, the jockey aboard Paladin Bay. "I thought I was going to be second . . . she got tired at the end." Sundays race was just Lexie Lous second since being purchased by Barber and first without blinkers. Husbands rode Lexie Lou to a third-place finish in the $150,000 Fury Stakes event May 10 and felt blinkers werent necessary. "The last time she never relaxed," Husbands said. "We worked her twice since the last race without blinkers, no problem. "In the post parade, she was relaxed." Only five Oaks winners have gone on to win the Queens Plate, the first jewel of the Canadian Triple Crown and this countrys most prestigious horse race. The last was Inglorious in 2011. Sullivan said while Lexie Lou would give away size to the colts in the Plate, shed have the speed needed to compete. "Shes light and just floats on the track and theres definitely advantages to that," she said. "I think youd find some people would say thats the kind of horse youd want and youd find as many other people saying the other (bigger is better). "Shes put on a little weight and sort of filled out a little bit in the last month. Shes just got that big, long, beautiful stride." And theres the matter of Lexie Lou posting a faster time than We Miss Artie did in the Plate Trial, both races covering 1 1/8 miles. "Yeah, I know," Sullivan said with a smile. "Thats also a debate that will rage on." We Miss Artie was the overwhelming 1/5 favourite in the Plate Trial, and with good reason. The Todd Pletcher-trained bay colt was the Queens Plate Winterbook favourite this winter and finished 10th in the Kentucky Derby on May 3. Sundays race was not only We Miss Arties first since the Derby but first-ever at Woodbine. He found himself sitting third, boxed in along the rail at one point but jockey Javier Castellano patiently waited for an opening and when it appeared, he had more than enough horse to respond. "I think I rode the best horse in the race, I think I rode with a lot of patience," Castellano said. "I let him settle . . . when we turned for home we asked (for) a little bit and he give me a good kick." Assistant trainer Ginny DePasquale admitted being concerned about We Miss Arties dire standing late in the race. "There for a moment you get a little nervous but we knew he would come through in the end," she said. "Hes got a big heart and found an opening and went on. "Javier just kind of saved him at the wire a little bit." Sullivan was impressed with We Miss Arties late kick. "Hes a much nicer horse than he is on paper, weve always thought that," she said. "You could see at the top of the turn as soon as he got some room he was full of horse, full of run. "He will definitely be very tough to run against." Majestic Sunset was second in the seven-horse field, with Tower of Texas taking third. Yeezy Boost 350 V2 For Sale . This week they discuss the Philadelphia 76ers, Gregg Popovich, Royal and Ancient Golf Club and Bill Belichick. Yeezy Boost NZ . The second-ranked Jayhawks will play the Miners of Texas-El Paso at Imperial Arena in the Bahamas. The game can be seen live on TSN2 starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. http://www.yeezyshoesnz.com/ . "Yes, Id like to get them in," Detroits rookie manager said. "Mother Natures going to have a say in that." Sure enough, the Tigers had their game against the Kansas City Royals postponed because of rain on Thursday.Columbus, OH (SportsNetwork.com) - The Iowa Hawkeyes and 20th-ranked Ohio State Buckeyes play one of the first Big Ten Conference games of the 2014-15 campaign, as the two teams get together at Value City Arena on Tuesday afternoon. Iowa went 9-4 during the non-conference portion of its schedule, and the team recently snapped a two-game losing streak by taking down visiting North Florida three days before Christmas, 80-70. The victory improved the Hawkeyes to 8-1 at home, and this marks only their second true road game of the season. Ohio State has enjoyed plenty of home cooking in the early going, playing 11 of its first 13 games in Columbus. The team has won each home game, losing only a pair of bouts overall. The Buckeyes put forth one of their most dominant efforts of the season the last time out, as they routed visiting Wright State in a 100-55 final. It was the second time OSU reached the century mark, also turning the trick in a 106-48 shellacking of Sacred Heart back on Nov. 23. Ohio State took a 77-76 lead in the all-time series with Iowa by winning nine of the last 10 meetings. OSU is 47-27 in the series in games played in Columbus, which includes victories in seven of the last eight encounters there. But the Hawkeyes won on the Buckeyes home floor last season, 84-74. Iowa put four players in double figures in the recent win over North Florida, led by Aaron White who tied a season-high with 23 points while also coming up with nine rebounds and a career-high five steals. Mike Gesell and first-time starter Peter Jok each scored 12 points, and Jarrod Uthoff chipped in with 10 for Iowa, which shot just 38.3 percent from the floor, but set a new program record for free-throw efficiency (min. 25 attempts) by going 26-of-28 at the stripe. Uthoff actually had a double-double as he grabbed a career-best 12 rebounds, the team winning the battle on the boards, 40-31, while taking advantage of 20 UNF turnovers. The Ospreys shot 45.6 percent from the floor, which included an impressive 12-of-26 showing from 3-point range. Iowa collected 11 steals, which marked the sixth timee this season that the team was credited with 10 or more thefts in a game. Yeezy Powerphase NZ. Gabriel Olaseni had nine points to go along with a game-high four blocks. White (15.8 ppg, 7.2 rpg) and Uthoff (10.6 ppg, 6.6 rpg) are the only players averaging double digits in the scoring column for Iowa this season, and they rank one-two on the teams rebounding chart as well. Five others net between 5.3 and 8.5 ppg, giving the team steady, if unspectacular production. As a result, the Hawkeyes are putting up 70.7 ppg, despite shooting just 40.7 percent from the field and 30.8 percent from beyond the arc. Defensively, the club ranks among the best in the country in yielding a mere 58.8 ppg, with foes knocking down just 30.2 percent of their long-range launches, while coming up short in both rebounding (-4.0) and turnovers (-2.8). DAngelo Russell drained all six of his 3-point attempts to tally 24 points, and Amir Williams added 21 of his own in helping the Buckeyes steam roll visiting Wright State over the weekend. Kam Williams tacked on 15 points and Marc Loving 13 more for an Ohio State squad that shot a sizzling 61.4 percent from the floor, which included an 11-of-20 showing out on the perimeter. As for OSUs defensive effort, it limited the Raiders to 30 percent field goal efficiency, and the visitors missed the mark on 23 of their 31 3-point tries. The Buckeyes owned a 19-5 edge in points from the foul line, while also winning the rebounding battle, 41-34. Russell (17.7 ppg, 4.7 rpg, 5.3 apg), Loving (12.4 ppg, 3.1 rpg, .529 3-point FG percentage) and Kam Williams (10.2 ppg, .544 3-point FG percentage) are all averaging double digits in scoring for Ohio State, which nets 85.3 ppg while permitting only 58.5 ppg. The team is knocking down 52.6 percent of its total shots, which includes a stellar 42 percent of its 3-point attempts, while allowing the opposition to connect on only 37.4 percent overall and 30.1 percent from downtown. Shannon Scott has dished out 100 assists already (7.7 per game), and the Buckeyes goad the enemy into more than 18 turnovers per outing. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Toronto, ON (Sports Network) - Toronto FC announced Tuesday that defender Steven Caldwell has signed a new contract with the clu
PORTLAND, OREGON – Four second-half goals propelled Vancouver Whitecaps FC to a dominant 5-1 win over Portmore United in the fir

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz