PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. [url=http://www.baseballbravesproshop.com/tom-glavine-braves-jersey/]Tom Glavine Jersey[/url] . - Tiger

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 08.08.2019 07:56

PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. Tom Glavine Jersey . - Tiger Woods had his lowest score on the PGA Tour in seven months and left the Honda Classic on Saturday assured of only one thing. At least he gets to play on Sunday. Woods, who missed a 54-cut at Torrey Pines in his only other PGA Tour event this year, was never in serious danger of repeating that. He made seven birdies, one by chipping in from 50 feet left of the 11th green, and finished with a 5-under 65. He was just inside the top 10 when he ended his round — more than two hours before Rory McIlroy was to tee off in the third round. Woods was still six shots behind. So was Luke Guthrie, the second-year tour player from Illinois who played alongside Woods for the first time and made a bold birdie on the 18th to match his 65. "Wish I could have gotten one of the last two coming in — would have been nice," said Woods, who missed birdie putts of 15 feet on the last two holes. "But Luke and I both played well today. It was a good round for both of us. I felt a lot better. I didnt hit the ball very well yesterday; just kind of grinded it out. Today I struck the ball well and made some putts." It was his best round on the PGA Tour since a 61 in the second round of a runaway victory at Firestone. Then again, this is only Woods seventh PGA Tour event since then, and he did have a 63 in Turkey and a 62 at his 18-man charity event in California in December. He still looked sloppy at times. He made bogey on the 395-yard fourth hole with a drive so far right that he had to lay up from deep rough. He dropped another shot on the ninth when he went from the rough to well right of the green, leaving him no chance to get it closer than 15 feet. But that was his last bogey, and he seemed to gain confidence toward the end of his round until three good looks at birdie failed to drop. Guthrie played equally well and had a blast in his first pairing with the worlds No. 1 player. Guthrie, who shared the 54-hole lead at the Honda Classic a year ago, was stunned to see so many people show up for a 7:38 a.m. tee time, a crowd that looked like Sunday afternoon for most players when they made the turn. "Im sure its a different atmosphere when youre first out," Guthrie said. Even though it was just an early tee time on a Saturday, Guthrie said he was paying attention to Woods — especially his score — throughout the round. Babe Ruth Braves Jersey . Louis Cardinals pitcher Jaime Garcia will have surgery on his left shoulder this week and is expected to miss the rest of the season. Dale Murphy Jersey . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork. http://www.baseballbravesproshop.com/bob-uecker-braves-jersey/ . Three days after falling to Hamilton, Abbotsford scored three goals in 53 seconds en route to a convincing 5-1 win over the Bulldogs Saturday in American Hockey League play.Brandon Banks has a tough act to follow. His own. The five-foot-seven, 153-pound receiver/kick-returner is the reason why Hamilton will host Montreal in the East Division semifinal Sunday in Guelph, Ont. On Oct. 26, Banks returned a missed field goal 107 yards for the decisive TD in a thrilling 27-24 home win over the Alouettes. The victory earned Hamilton (10-8) second in the East and home-field advantage in a playoff rematch with Montreal (8-10). Banks, who joined the Ticats on Sept. 30, also had a 45-yard TD run earlier in the contest. Suffice to say, Banks isnt heading into the CFL playoffs under the radar. "Thats cool, thats part of football," he said. "They still have to go out there and execute and stop me or whoever is getting the ball. "I dream about (making big returns with game on the line) every week and hopefully I can make a difference. Im going to try. I want the ball in my hands and be able to go the distance at any moment." Banks has been a versatile performer for Hamilton. Offensively, he has nine catches for 95 yards and six carries for 60 yards and a TD. He has also returned punts (17 for 107 yards) and kickoffs (14 kickoffs for 319 yards). Given his diminutive stature, its no surprise Banks forte is speed. In 2006, USA Today named the native of Garner, N.C., to its all-USA high school track team after he posted a 100-metre time of 10.42 seconds. And at Kansas State, Banks returned five kickoffs for TDs. Invariably the conversation always seems to revert back to Banks compact stature, but the 25-year-old is very comfortable in his own skin. "Its kind of normal now," he said. "Ive been going through it since I was little, its a normal question for me." Little? "Actually, when I was younger, I should say," Banks said before bursting out in laughter. Banks joined the Washington Redskins in 2010 as an undrafted free agent. He appeared in 41 games over three seasons, registering 119 kickoff returns for 2,856 yards and TD, 100 punt returns for 937 yards and 11 career receptions. But ball security was an issue as Banks had 12 career special-teams fumbles and another as a receiver. Banks wwas inactive for Washingtons final four regular-season games last year and became an unrestricted free agent in March when the Redskins didnt tender him an offer as a restricted free agent. Sean Newcomb Jersey. Banks certainly filled a need for Hamilton, which had been in the market for an explosive returner after rookie Lindsey Lamar suffered a concussion earlier this season. Former Ticats star Chris Williams was the CFLs top special-teams player last year but became embroiled in a contract impasse with the club and never reported, eventually being allowed to join the NFLs New Orleans Saints. "I like the situation Im in right now," Banks said. "I think its everybodys dream to be in the NFL but if this is the best place for me to be, Id love to stay." Banks skillset is tailor-made for the longer, wider Canadian field. Special-teams play is crucial in three-down football because not only can it result in game-winning returns but result in teams getting very good field position to start drives. "Being elusive, fast and quick . . . I definitely try to use those to my advantage," Banks said. "Speed kills in the game of football. "Special-teams here are very important because theyre a third of the game and you can average 20-some plays on special teams per game. Im trying to use the wider field and not being able to call for a fair catch to my advantage. I base my skills on doing a lot of eluding and trying to run by guys." Banks return TD gave Hamilton the season series with Montreal for the first time since 02. The Ticats have reached the East Division final once since then, that coming in 11 when they lost 19-3 in Winnipeg. The Ticats last won the Grey Cup in 99, beating Calgary 32-21 at B.C. Place under late coach Ron Lancaster. But Banks focus now remains squarely on a Montreal team Hamilton will face for the third time since Sept 21. "Of course, you want to take care of home and dont want to lose at home but I think theres pressure on both teams," Banks said. "Win or go home, right? "It will come down to execution. I think the team that has the fewest penalties in the game will win." ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

It appears Eric Staal has played his last hockey game for this season. [url=http://www.baseballbravesproshop.com/phil-niekro-bra
LOUISVILLE, Ky. [url=http://www.theeaglesshoponline.com/Youth-jj-arcegawhiteside-eagles- jersey/]JJ Arcega-Whiteside Womens Jerse

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz