BAROLO, Italy -- Rigoberto Uran won the 12th stage of the Giro dItalia and took the overall lead on Thursday. [url=http://www.re

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 06.10.2018 12:07

BAROLO, Italy -- Rigoberto Uran won the 12th stage of the Giro dItalia and took the overall lead on Thursday. Ken Griffey Jersey . The Colombian was 57 seconds behind Cadel Evans going into the stage, then won the 42-kilometre (26-mile) individual time trial from Barbaresco to Barolo in under an hour, and Evans finished 1 minute, 34 seconds behind in third. "Its incredible, Im really surprised. I didnt think that I would win it. I cannot believe I won the stage and took the pink jersey," Uran said. "I worked a lot on my time trial, spending time in the wind tunnel over the winter, but today surpassed my expectations. "Its too early to say the race is over. We still have not raced the hardest mountains yet. The most difficult part of the Giro is still to come." Uran took the pink jersey off Evans to lead the Australian by 37 seconds. "I saw Uran coming into form," Evans said, "but I honestly did not expect him to have such an amazing time trial. Of course, I had hoped to have done better myself. The time trial course suited me well, but as I said yesterday, the verdict is on the road. "My position is good tactically. It is going to be interesting." Diego Ulissi led for most of the day and looked on course for a third stage victory in the race but had to settle for second after Uran beat the Italian cyclists time by 1:17. Overall, Rafal Majka was third, 1:52 behind Uran. Thomas de Gendt was one of the early leaders and was in front for a long time as he was one of the last cyclists to complete the stage on dry roads. Later cyclists struggled in the rain, and there was even thunder and lightning at the finish. There was a scare when Tobias Ludvigsson misjudged a corner on the technical descent and went flying over a barrier, landing hard after a short drop. He lay prone for several minutes but was later seen sitting up before being taken to hospital. The weather abated and the roads were beginning to dry out again when Ulissi came flying out of the starting gates. He crossed the line 50 seconds ahead of De Gendt, who eventually finished eighth. Fridays 13th stage is a mainly flat, 158-kilometre (98-mile) leg from Fossano to Rivarolo Canavese. Billy Hamilton Jersey . Hes the same player he always was, only now his efforts are being rewarded. The rookie manager has made a habit of heaping praise on others when things are going well, and accepting criticism when they arent. But in the case of Hurtado, its what the coach is NOT saying that may be the secret to a superb run of form. Custom Cincinnati Reds Jerseys . Johns IceCaps erased an early two-goal deficit to come from behind and defeat the host Portland Pirates 5-4 on Saturday in American Hockey League action. http://www.redsgearshop.com/Reds-Eugenio-Suarez-Kids-Jersey/ . Its been a successful Games for Canada, which will finish near the top of the medal standings again. From repeat gold medal winners to multiple medal winners to undefeated teams to acts that define the Olympic spirit, there are many solid candidates who could be considered to receive the honour.Dominic Cork says England should consider employing James Vince as their one-day captain. Vince has not played for England at senior level but has starred in the county game for Hampshire as a powerful one-day opener, cracking three tons and 13 fifties in his 80 matches. He hasn’t got any scars and there aren’t really that many senior players any more. Dominic Cork on James Vince And Sky Sports pundit Cork feels the 23-year-old would be capable of skippering his national side if current incumbent Eoin Morgan is relieved of his duties. “Are England looking at Morgan being captain in four years’ time or even two years’ time for the Champions Trophy? Or are they looking to bring in someone completely different?,” said Cork, in the wake of England’s abject World Cup exit.“The jury is out for me and I’d like to see someone who isn’t frightened of making different decisions, someone like Vince, who has captained Hampshire and England Lions.“Why not throw it to him? He hasn’t got any scars and there aren’t really that many senior players any more, when you consider Ian Bell might not be playing much one-day cricket anymore.”Peter Moores, meanwhile, has revealed his desire to stay on as England coach, despite his team failing to beat a Test-playing nation at the World Cup following Monday’s reverse to Bangladesh. Peter Moores told Nasser Hussain that hes bitterly disappointed with Englands exit from the World Cup And Cork thinks the former Lancashire chief should be given longer to stamp his imprint on the England team having returned for a second spell in charge in April 2014.“I think Moores will still be in control as [ECB Managing Director] Paul Downton has stressed that he thinks they’ve got the right man and that it was always going to be a building period to try and get these younger players more experienced,” added Cork.“You have to stick with somebody and can’t just blame the coach when we need to have a complete review of our domestic game and go with an IPL-style setup to gget the most competitive game we can in this country. Scott Feldman Jersey. ”Cork, who played 32 one-day internationals for England between 1992 and 2002, also had his say on why England’s World Cup campaign turned so sour: BOWLINGWhat are England’s bowlers conceding in the first 10 overs? How many wickets are they taking? People look at averages but that isnt really important – it’s about taking wickets early, bowling yorkers not length and getting the right bowlers on at the right time, so England need to change their mentality.It’s difficult to say there is no aggression but when you need to, maybe just up that aggression – not verbally but by setting aggressive fields and letting the batsmen know that it’s going to be a barrage of short balls. That comes from the captain but it comes from the bowler as well. Dominic Cork thinks the England selectors made mistakes in selecting their top six batsmen FLEXIBILITYWe haven’t had the right batting line-up for a long time now. I am Bell fan but when you look at his stats and see he has four hundreds in 160 ODIs, it’s simply not good enough as an opening batsman, so Jos Buttler needs to come up the order, Joe Root needs to come up the order.It’s the same with the bowling. Where was James Tredwell? He is someone we’ve relied on for quite some time but suddenly he can’t get a game. England are so rigid when they look at stats and it’s a load of nonsense. Do you think Aaron Finch and Glen Maxwell think about stats?BATTING AGGRESSIONI see players in domestic cricket hitting the ball out of the park but when they get into the international arena they freeze and are frightened to express themselves. It’s not about building a sensible innings with ones and twos, it’s about getting your front leg out of the way and hitting the ball as hard as you can.You need the balance of having someone who can bat through the innings but you don’t need Bell and James Taylor doing the same thing. You need a bit of flair at the top of the order, mixed in with grit and determination, and then people who can come in late on and hit it. Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys Cheap Mets Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Carter includes massive fourth quarter toward guide Kings final Nuggets
FRISCO, Texas -- Canadian womens head coach John Herdmann says hes tired of seeing his team lose to the United States. [url=http

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz