does at Wentworth.

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 27.07.2019 09:13

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS@ MILWAUKEE -- The Pirates will have to wait at least one more game before officially shedding more than two decades of losing. Dirk Nowitzki Jersey . Pittsburgh ace Francisco Liriano lasted only three innings and the Milwaukee Brewers pounded out a 9-3 victory Wednesday night to delay the Pirates from clinching their first winning season since 1992. "We are trying to win every day," said outfielder Andrew McCutcheon. "Every game is important from the first to the last. So we dont treat it any differently from any other game. We go out every day to win. That is what we are going to do in St. Louis." Liriano (15-7), who had allowed five earned runs in his previous four starts, was rocked for seven runs on seven hits, with two walks and two costly wild pitches. The Pirates, aiming for their 82nd victory, twice left the bases loaded and stranded 12 runners. The loss also trimmed the Pirates lead in the NL Central to one game over the Cardinals, who defeated Cincinnati 5-4 in 16 innings. The Pirates begin a three-game series in St. Louis on Friday. The Brewers tagged Liriano for five runs on five hits in the third inning to open a 7-2 lead. Norichika Aoki and Carlos Gomez singled to open the third and Jonathan Lucroy followed with an RBI double to left to make it 3-2. Aramis Ramirez then doubled home both runners. After Khris Davis struck out, Yuniesky Betancourt singled Ramirez to third. Jeff Bianchis comebacker to the mound scored Ramirez, and Betancourt came around to score on a pair of wild pitches by Liriano. Wily Peralta (9-14) allowed three runs on nine hits in six innings, striking out six and walking one. "I thought he made some really good pitches when he needed to but he struggled," Brewers manager Ron Roenicke said. "He struggled with his command and then all of a sudden on 3-2 he makes a real good pitch -- and he did it more than once -- so when he needed to make one, he did." Players from both teams briefly came out of the dugouts and bullpens in the fifth inning after Justin Morneau was hit by a pitch from Peralta, but no physical contact ensued. Andrew McCutcheon opened the fifth with his 19th home run to trim Milwaukees lead to 7-3. Peraltas next pitch was high and tight, hitting Morneau on the right forearm as he spun away. Morneau, whose career has been interrupted by post-concussion syndrome, stared down Peralta as he walked to first, bringing players from both teams onto the field. "Morneau was thinking that we were coming at him but any time you give up a home run and the next guy is hit, I dont care what guy it is, when you get hit by a ball you get mad," Roenicke said. "I dont have any issue with Morneau getting a little mad there. I know we werent trying to hit him. I know Wily wasnt trying to hit him. And I know you get mad (when you get hit). That wasnt an issue with me." Pittsburgh had three singles and a walk in the second, but managed just one run, leaving the bases loaded. Marlon Byrd singled with one out, but was forced at second as Pedro Alvarez reached on a fielders choice. John Buck then singled Alvarez to second. Jordy Mercer followed with a single off the glove of diving third baseman Ramirez, allowing Alvarez to continue around to score. Liriano walked to load the bases, but Jose Tabata bounced into a forceout at second. Davis answered in the bottom of the second with his ninth home run, a two-run shot he sent 428 feet over the wall in left-centre. The Pirates tied it 2-2 in the third on a single by Neil Walker, a double by Morneau and RBI single by Byrd. Milwaukee added two unearned runs in the seventh on Bianchis bases-loaded sacrifice fly and Martin Maldonados RBI single. Pirates All-Star reliever Jason Grilli, who had been sidelined with a right forearm strain, pitched the eighth for his first appearance since July 22. Grilli, who was leading the NL with 30 saves when he was hurt, allowed one hit and struck out two, throwing 17 pitches. "I hope it looked good because I felt pretty good. It is always good to be back on the mound," Grilli said. "It is definitely more adrenaline here than rehab starts. My whole plan even still was to make sure I am throwing strikes, commanding the striking zone, commanding my pitches." NOTES: Brewers SS Jean Segura was held out of the lineup. Manager Ron Roenicke said he was not feeling well. ... Brewers LHP Tom Gorzelanny, who left Mondays game with left shoulder tightness after facing one batter, was scheduled to be examined Wednesday night by a doctor. ... Morneau switched to uniform No. 66 on Wednesday after wearing No. 33 with the Twins, but that number was retired by Pittsburgh in honour of Honus Wagner. Morneau opted to double that. ... Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said before the game that OF Starling Marte is "slowly improving." The RHP is on the 15-day DL with a right hand contusion and sprained right ring finger. He last played Aug. 18. Hurdle said Marte hasnt been able to clutch a bat with two hands yet, or throw comfortably. Pirates reliever Stolmy Pimentel made his major league debut in the sixth and struck out pinch-hitter Juan Francisco to open the inning. Jose Juan Barea Mavericks Jersey . Ho-Sang is a highly regarded prospect, as seen in TSNs Midseason Rankings. This was Game 3 of their playoff series and that wasnt the only strange incident in Londons 10-2 win over Windsor. Luka Doncic Jersey . Zdeno Chara scored with 13 seconds left in regulation after David Krejci tied it late, lifting the Bruins to a 3-2 win over Pittsburgh on Saturday night in a game that saw Orpik taken from the ice on a stretcher. http://www.officialmavericksfanstore.com/kids-jose-juan-barea-mavericks-jersey/ .com) - Damian Lillard poured in 40 points on 11-of-21 shooting to go along with 11 assists, and the Portland Trail Blazers stunned the Oklahoma City Thunder, 115-111, in overtime on Tuesday.FORT WORTH, Texas -- David Toms felt no need to even look at the Colonial leaderboard until noticing more people with cameras suddenly watching late in his third round. "I didnt feel like I was really relevant at the time to even look at it," Toms said. "I knew something was going on." Three years after the last of his 13 PGA Tour victories, also at Hogans Alley, the 47-year-old Toms was back in contention. He wasnt alone. Toms shared the lead Saturday with Hideki Matsuyama, Chad Campbell and Chris Stroud at 7-under 203, the highest leading 54-hole score at Colonial since 1999. Among the other 13 players within two strokes of the lead were Adam Scott, the No. 1 player in the world, and Jimmy Walker, a three-time winner this season and No. 1 in the FedEx Cup standings. "Its kind of jammed in there," Campbell said. Kevin Chappell, whose early 7-under 63 was the low round of the day, moved from a tie for 60th after just making the cut to within one stroke of the lead. Matsuyama, the 22-year-old from Japan with five wins at home, shot a bogey-free 64 Saturday. Toms had a 65, local resident Campbell shot 68 and Stroud finished bogey-birdie for a 69. Walker was 6 under after a 69, and Scott was another stroke back after his bogey-free 66. Campbell and Walker, playing together, were alone atop the leaderboard at 8 under before both bogeyed the 161-yard 13th hole. When Walker missed a 9-footer, it was his first bogey all week -- and he had another after hitting from two different greenside bunkers at No. 15. Campbell held the lead alone only for a moment before missing his 4-foot par chance at No. 13. Second-round leader Brice Garnett fell back with a bogey at the 216-yard fourth hole, followed by a double bogey when he drove out of bounds at the tight fifth hole that runs parallel to the Trinity River. The PGA Tour rookie shot 74 and dropped into a tie for 25th at 3 under. With raised expectations at Colonial after winning his plaid jacket in 2011, Toms missed the cut the last two years. "I came here this week just a little more relaxed, and just wanted to enjoy the experience," he said. "And Ive done that so far. Its certainly reflecctive in the way Ive played. Luka Doncic Mavericks Jersey. " Matsuyama had three early birdies in his best round ever on the PGA Tour, including at Nos. 4 and 5 -- the last two of a trio of holes known as the "Horrible Horseshoe" because of the layout of difficulty of the holes. There are two tough par 4s with the courses longest par 3 between them. "Kind of set the tone for the rest of the round," Matsuyama said through an interpreter. "Gradually, week by week my game has gotten better, and I feel like I can compete now. " To stay No. 1 for more than a week, Scott likely has to finish higher at Colonial than third-ranked Henrik Stenson does at Wentworth. Stenson was tied for seventh going into Sundays final round in Europes flagship event, though he was nine strokes off the lead. Scott was tied for 11th at Colonial, but only two back -- after starting the third round tied for 36th in the same group as Matsuyama. "I can only worry about my golf here," Scott said. "Its all very tight, we know that. Im happy to have gotten to No 1. I hope its not a short stay." Since four bogeys in his first nine holes this week, Scott has had only one bogey his last 45 holes. He had his only four birdies Saturday in the first eight holes. At the lone par 5 on the back nine, Scott hit his approach in a greenside bunker at No. 11 before blasting to about 6 feet, only to miss the birdie chance. "I lost my momentum on 11 when I didnt get up and down," Scott said. "Even though its still a par, its almost like giving one away there." Chappell chipped in from 40 feet at the third hole, then had consecutive birdies at Nos. 6-9. The only one shorter than 20 feet was a 5-footer at the par-3 eighth. After an eagle from the greenside bunker at the 615-yard 11th -- the same bunker from which Scott failed to get up and down -- Chappell was 8 under on the day and with thoughts of a record. But he had six pars and a bogey after that. "I used up a lot of luck today. I had two chip-ins and made some long putts. 59 would have been nice, but kind of lost the feel of the putter there on the back nine," Chappell said. "But all in all, a good day." ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

EUGENE, Ore. [url=http://www.officialsabresfanstore.com/authentic-thomas-vanek-sabres -jersey/]Thomas Vanek Sabres Jersey[/url] .
The Winnipeg Goldeyes just didnt have an answer for Joe Dunigan Wednesday night. [url=http://www.officialcapitalsfanstore.com/au

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz